Hear your baby’s heartbeat from the comforts of home, anytime. Safe to use and no additional equipment required. Tested and loved by thousands of moms-to-be worldwide.
Baby Heartbeat Monitor is the pregnancy app that turns your iPhone into a baby heartbeat listener allowing you to hear, record and share the sound of your baby’s tiny heartbeat with family and friends. A wonderful way to share the experience with your partner and enhance the bond with your baby.
You can hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as week 20. The baby is still very small at this stage, for best results it is recommended to use the Baby Heartbeat Monitor app from week 25 of pregnancy.
HOW IT WORKS
Baby Heartbeat Monitor uses only your iPhone’s microphone to capture the sound of your baby’s heartbeat, making it safe to use during pregnancy for both you and your baby. Simply place your iPhone on your belly, and open the app to start listening and recording. No need for cold ultrasound gels like with fetal dopplers.
- Hear your baby’s heartbeat using only your iPhone
- Listen live to the sound of your baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Record and save unlimited number of fetal recordings
- Share the recording of a tiny heart with family and friends
- Safe to use during pregnancy for both mom and baby
- All new method without the invasive ultrasound waves used in fetal dopplers
- No additional equipment required
- English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Croatian
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor app is NOT intended as a replacement for medical advice of any kind.
- Before using the Baby Heartbeat Monitor pregnancy app, place your phone in airplane mode.
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor app is supported on the following iPhone devices: 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus and iPad devices with installed iOS version 9.3 and above
• video sharing fixes
Ratings and Reviews
You people should be put in prison
I am writing this review for my girlfriend because she is currently hysterical. Every night we used this app to hear our sons heartbeat and tonight I decided as a joke to put the “heart monitor app” on my stomach assuming I would hear nothing. I hear the same exact “heartbeat” we have been listening to as peace of mind for weeks. Whoever developed this piece of garbage has a lawsuit coming their way. We should have read the reviews before getting this app as it is too good to be true. Clearly whoever and wherever you put the phone while using the app on will just give you a heartbeat sound. It’s not real and it messes with people’s emotions. Thank you guys for developing this and causing us complete heart ache.
Amazing! Best App Ever!
I bought two apps. When I first tried this one I couldn't find the heart beat so I thought it was either not strong enough (I'm only 12wks 3days) or that it just didn't work. I waited a few hours and tried again before bed. Found the baby on the first try!! I know it wasn't mine because I found mine after I recorded baby's and mine sounds much slower. This is the best app ever and gives me such peace of mind! Thank you!!!
Seems to work
Everyone has their own opinion on whether or not this app works but I have tested it and from what I can tell it works! I am 14 weeks 1 day and i got a clear recording. Just make sure your volume is turned all the way up and the room is quiet. I don't see how it could be a recording because I have a heart murmur and I can hear the difference in my beat and my boyfriends and the baby's.
- Beatsnap Limited
- 64.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beatsnap Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.