Flutter | Baby Heartbeat Monitor - Doppler Baby's Fetal Heart Beats in Pregnancy Free Obstetric Stethoscope or Ultrasound when Pregnant
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There's nothing quite like hearing your child's heartbeat for the first time! Flutter turns your phone into a mini stethoscope, allowing you to hear and record your child's heartbeat starting at the 20-24th week of pregnancy. Crisp HD graphics for all hi-res displays!
"I am very pleased, enjoying the little heart beats! :)"
"Beautiful and intuitive."
NOTE: The zodiac predictions are free; making and saving heartbeat recordings can be unlocked via IAP/EAP. Send support inquiries to contactus @ ittakesavillage.tips; this app cannot improve without your feedback!
- Live monitoring and recording of your baby's heartbeat during the last 12-16 weeks of pregnancy.
- Pulse estimation (beta).
- Live PCG (phonocardiogram) readout of the heartbeat.
- Save, rename, and access your recordings for later.
- Zodiac projections for your baby based on your due date. What kind of little person will they be? This offers infant and early childhood parenting tips based on their astrological sign.
- Headphones without an embedded microphone.
- Pre-iPhone 5 users can record and listen at the same time. iPhone 5+ users can record and listen afterwards, as the headphones prevent the mic from being placed against skin.
TIPS FOR FINDING HEARTBEAT
- Feel for the baby's back and place the phone's mic against that spot; it's closest to their heart. Monitor your own pulse to differentiate between yours and your baby's. Your baby's should be over 120BPM and higher pitched. It won't be below 100BPM. A silent room, long recording, and strong heartbeat are required for accurate BPM.
- Bigger headphones are better. The loudest frequencies of the heart are very low, and small speakers and headphones won't be able to play them.
- Take your phone out of its case. Boost the volume if needed and try to set the noise reduction so you can hear the beats but no white noise in-between.
NOTE: This is not a substitute for care from a medical professional. Contact a licensed physician for your prenatal care. If you have an emergency, call 911.
What's New in Version 1.4
Audio frequency algorithm update.
I love this app! So cool!
Last night we just found out via (2) home pregnancy tests that I'm pregnant! This would be my third pregnancy. Unfortunately in the past I suffered from miscarriages, heard the heartbeat in the doctors office in the past only to realize weeks later that there's no longer a heartbeat. It's sad. Being in our 30's, we suffered a lot. So when we found out and made our first appointment today, I wanted to find something quick and easy to see if a heart rate could be determined prior to. I tried another "free" app before this one this morning and that failed; but once I tried this, I fell in love! Not only is it free, but you can save and name your recordings AND just to test it out, listen to you own heartbeat! I tested to see if I pull my phone away from me see if this app was legit and to my satisfaction, nothing was recorded! This app IS legit!
I read a lot of bad reviews.. But since it was free and I'm only 6 weeks pregnant.. I thought...why not! Best ever! I couldn't hear it at first since the heart was just forming but now I can hear it loud and clear every time! Such an amazing feeling being able to hear your growing baby at any time! Best app I have on my phone
That's all it records too apparently. I can hear the guts moving, so to speak but this 160(average) bpm "heartbeat," seems to be a glitch.
And the app crashes. Constantly. Can hardly do anything before it crashes. Oh, and you're supposed to record without headphone? How? You can hear anything without them. You can only see the TINY little line that indicates sounds and the bpm count and I guess you're supposed to go by that? But that rather loud sound that's being recorded at 160bpm is odd because it barely registers my heart right over top of it.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Polycene, Inc.
- © Dan Miller-Schroeder
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Current and Future Features$1.99