The Kick Counter from Mobile Mom is designed to make tracking baby’s movements fun and convenient.
It’s easy too.
● Start the timer.
● Record a kick with a simple tap of your device screen
● Attach a note to any kick
● Stop the timer when you’re done.
The app automatically records all the important information you need including date, start time, session duration and more.
Never forget to do your tracking
A handy notification option reminds you when it’s time to do a kick count.
See and share results
· See important information at a glance with the history graph.
· Share the results of a kick session with friends, family or even your doctor by sending an email right from within the app.
updates to supporting libraries
Ratings and Reviews
I will be looking for another app option
When I first got this app, I thought it was great; then it had pop up ads that were disturbing to our counting efforts. Also, I would prefer to only have to click once for each kick, but instead you have to click and then select what type of kick it is or if you don't want a note to be added. Too involved for me when I feel it should be much easier.
This app served its purpose for a few weeks, but lately it closes out in the middle of a kick session and the entire session is lost. This happens even if you leave the app open for the entire session, and frankly I think you should be able to do other things on the iPhone in between kicks and go back to it. Either way, whether you minimize it or not, it closes out, so I recommend Baby Kicks Monitor instead because it doesn't have these issues.
Works well, too many pop ups
This app works well, and I like it but in the ten min. that I was doing the count I had to X out of 4 different pop ups, and it made me miss recording a kick correctly.
- Rebellion Media Group Corp
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rebellion Media
- In-App Purchases
- Kick Counter Premium $0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.