BABY MONITOR is created by parents for parents to keep an eye on our babies using IP cameras. Free app with in-app purchases. Try before you buy!
The very best baby monitor application for active and busy parents. Watch, listen and talk to your baby with your mobile device anytime and anywhere. Enjoy having a peace of mind whether you’re at work, traveling or just at home. Application supports your choice of wireless or wired IP cameras which do not emit radio waves. Use infrared night vision to keep an eye on your little one in low or no-light condition without disturbing your baby’s sleep. Save precious moments of your baby with video recording and unlimited snapshots. Let your family and friends see your baby on their devices in real-time by sharing secure password-protected access to the camera. It makes a wonderful present for out-of-town grandparents who enjoy seeing their grandchildren grow!
Already own an IP camera? Check if we support it. The application works with Axis, Apexis, D-Link, Foscam, Y-Cam, Panasonic brands and ONVIF Profile S cameras.
- FEATURES -
• Securely monitor your baby from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad.
• Protect video and audio access with your own username and password.
• Get alarm notifications when the baby cries or there is a loud sound in the room.
• Monitor in background, e.g. browse the Internet, check emails or skim photos. The baby will be monitored.
• If you were away and the application is running in background, see if any alarms were missed.
• Check audio level and alarm history on a graph.
• Intelligent Audio analysis helps to eliminate false alarms by distinguishing baby cry from background noise.
• Talk to your baby using "push-to-talk" feature (2-way audio).
• Take unlimited snapshots and save them in your photo library.
• Record video with audio.
• Use audio sensitivity parameter to fit your individual environment by adjusting app sensitivity to occasional noise.
• Set squelch level to eliminate unwanted static noise.
• Personalize video background with a pic of your baby from the photo gallery.
• Search your network for easy setup.
• Control your camera remotely.
• Use pinch/zoom gestures for digital zoom.
• Use infrared night vision to let you see without disturbing baby’s sleep.
• Preset camera positions.
• Additional camera controls like focus, iris, relay.
• Chromecast support (Google Cast™ Ready).
You get the support of one camera with no audio for FREE. Audio, video recording and multi cameras are available via IN-APP PURCHASE. Try before you buy!
In-app purchase items:
• 2-way audio monitoring (listen and talk).
• Advanced Feature Pack - video with audio recording, multiple cameras support (up to 8 cameras simultaneously), Chromecast support.
- IMPORTANT -
Baby Monitor for IP Camera is designed to be an aid. It should not be used as a substitute for real adult supervision.
- SUPPORTED CAMERAS -
Please make sure that you have an audio-capable IP camera that is supported by our application. See the list below:
• Almost all models with 2-w audio
• Almost all BB and BL series cameras with 1-w audio
D-Link (1-way audio):
• All models with 1-w audio
Note: Please be advised that supported features vary from camera to camera.
- QUALITY -
Every version is tested throughout multiple days of uninterrupted monitoring. Don’t hesitate to contact us to report a bug or request a feature! Please rate the app to keep us developing free updates! Thank you!
Fixed display of the alarm and squelch levels.
Ratings and Reviews
App regularly crashes, reboots iPhone XR
First, let me say I have loved this app for years. My oldest is 5.5 and I have used this app for years. With the right WiFi and iPhone, it works really well. My wife and I can both run the app for both our kids without incident most of the time. When we had a cheaper Wi-Fi it would disconnect randomly at night, but I’m convinced that was the fault of my cheaper Wi-Fi router.
The reason for my 2 star review is recent. I got the iPhone XR 2 months ago. Regularly when resuming this app from being in the background, it will crash my phone. Like 3 seconds after resuming it will crash, show me the Apple logo, then reboot. I contacted support a month ago but I haven’t heard back. It is very frustrating. I used to run the app every night but now I let my wife run it. There are no issues with her iPhone 8. If they fix the iPhone XR issues I’ll give it 5 stars.
Worth the free & $ add on for Foscam
I have a foscam FI9821w/FI9821P and just purchased a foscam R4 for baby monitoring. The foscam apps (both old and new) crash frequently - crash even more when monitoring from 2 devices, and would shut off in the middle of the night with no notification. Since getting this baby monitor app it was such a delight. Easier setup than foscam app, easier settings (love the squelch modes to silence normal ambient noise and additional alarms if it goes above a certain level), and we can monitor from multiple devices and I haven’t seen a single night where the app had crashed. Foscam makes a pretty decent camera - if you pair it with this baby monitor app you have a perfect winning combination!
It can be a bit tricky to set up and it doesn’t work will all cameras but what it does it does perfectly. We have been using this app to monitor our children in cribs for almost 8 years (multiple kids) and it has never let us down. I can even check on them from around the world and wish them sweet dreams. SO MUCH better than the baby monitors you buy at baby stores. This is so much more flexible. Now cameras are in our playroom and we monitor play and sometimes the occasional sibling rivalry. Multiple camera support is awesome! It’s worth triple the price (but don’t tell the developers).
- Tiny Solutions LLC
- 56.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tiny Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Monitoring $4.99
- Advanced Feature Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.