Baby Monitor for IP Camera (Amcrest, Foscam, etc.)
By Tiny Solutions LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BABY MONITOR is created by parents for parents to keep an eye on our babies using IP cameras. Free app with in-app purchases. Try before you buy!
The very best baby monitor application for active and busy parents. Watch, listen and talk to your baby with your mobile device anytime and anywhere. Enjoy having a peace of mind whether you’re at work, traveling or just at home. Application supports your choice of wireless or wired IP cameras which do not emit radio waves. Use infrared night vision to keep an eye on your little one in low or no-light condition without disturbing your baby’s sleep. Save precious moments of your baby with video recording and unlimited snapshots. Let your family and friends see your baby on their devices in real-time by sharing secure password-protected access to the camera. It makes a wonderful present for out-of-town grandparents who enjoy seeing their grandchildren grow!
Already own an IP camera? Check if we support it. The application works with Axis, Apexis, D-Link, Foscam, Y-Cam, Panasonic brands and ONVIF Profile S cameras.
- FEATURES -
• Securely monitor your baby from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad.
• Protect video and audio access with your own username and password.
• Get alarm notifications when the baby cries or there is a loud sound in the room.
• Monitor in background, e.g. browse the Internet, check emails or skim photos. The baby will be monitored.
• If you were away and the application is running in background, see if any alarms were missed.
• Check audio level and alarm history on a graph.
• Intelligent Audio analysis helps to eliminate false alarms by distinguishing baby cry from background noise.
• Talk to your baby using "push-to-talk" feature (2-way audio).
• Take unlimited snapshots and save them in your photo library.
• Record video with audio.
• Use audio sensitivity parameter to fit your individual environment by adjusting app sensitivity to occasional noise.
• Set squelch level to eliminate unwanted static noise.
• Personalize video background with a pic of your baby from the photo gallery.
• Search your network for easy setup.
• Control your camera remotely.
• Use pinch/zoom gestures for digital zoom.
• Use infrared night vision to let you see without disturbing baby’s sleep.
• Preset camera positions.
• Additional camera controls like focus, iris, relay.
• Chromecast support (Google Cast™ Ready).
You get the support of one camera with no audio for FREE. Audio, video recording and multi cameras are available via IN-APP PURCHASE. Try before you buy!
In-app purchase items:
• 2-way audio monitoring (listen and talk).
• Advanced Feature Pack - video with audio recording, multiple cameras support (up to 8 cameras simultaneously), Chromecast support.
- IMPORTANT -
Baby Monitor for IP Camera is designed to be an aid. It should not be used as a substitute for real adult supervision.
- SUPPORTED CAMERAS -
Please make sure that you have an audio-capable IP camera that is supported by our application. See the list below:
• Almost all models with 2-w audio
• Almost all BB and BL series cameras with 1-w audio
D-Link (1-way audio):
• All models with 1-w audio
Note: Please be advised that supported features vary from camera to camera.
- QUALITY -
Every version is tested throughout multiple days of uninterrupted monitoring. Don’t hesitate to contact us to report a bug or request a feature! Please rate the app to keep us developing free updates! Thank you!
What's New in Version 4.1.3
- Bug fixes.
- UI improvements.
Great Option, Needs Updates
An IP camera and this app are a much cheaper option than a video baby monitor. The app works well but needs updating as the camera panning and IR light functions do not work with our Foscam R2, we receive a red bar connection error. So we have to use two apps, the Foscam app to use the camera options and this app for baby monitoring. I love the sleep mode and squelch functions. Overall, for the price it is worth it; however, I would pay a small monthly fee for everything to work properly.
Been using it since baby was 8 weeks...
Best baby monitor app, period. I bought an expensive $200 baby monitor and it's just sitting in a closet. My wife and I both have the app on our phones and it has never let us down. Perhaps an underrated feature is the loss of connectivity alert. We've lost power a few times in the middle of the night and the app alerted us so we could be extra alert until power was restored.
Worked well, until I paid for multiple camera support
I tried it with a single camera, and it was working great. So I paid for multi-camera support, installed my other two cameras, and it hasn't worked since. All I want is something that lets me view ONVIF compatible cameras. What a waste of a couple dollars!
I downloaded the IP Cam Lite (free) application, and tried it. it was really nice to have a chance to try out multiple cameras before spending money. Once it worked fine with multiple cameras, I bought the Pri version, and I'm happily monitoring my cameras without issue. It covers many more models that this application does (Including Foscam). So far, it's working like a champ!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 4.1.3
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tiny Solutions LLC
- © Tiny Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Audio Monitoring$4.99
- Advanced Feature Pack$1.99