Baby Monitor for IP Camera
By Tiny Solutions LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BABY MONITOR is created by parents for parents to keep an eye on our babies using IP cameras. Free app with in-app purchases. Try before you buy!
The very best baby monitor application for active and busy parents. Watch, listen and talk to your baby with your mobile device anytime and anywhere. Enjoy having a peace of mind whether you’re at work, traveling or just at home. Application supports your choice of wireless or wired IP cameras which do not emit radio waves. Use infrared night vision to keep an eye on your little one in low or no-light condition without disturbing your baby’s sleep. Save precious moments of your baby with video recording and unlimited snapshots. Let your family and friends see your baby on their devices in real-time by sharing secure password-protected access to the camera. It makes a wonderful present for out-of-town grandparents who enjoy seeing their grandchildren grow!
Already own an IP camera? Check if we support it. The application works with Axis, Apexis, D-Link, Foscam, Y-Cam, Panasonic brands and ONVIF Profile S cameras.
- FEATURES -
• Securely monitor your baby from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad.
• Protect video and audio access with your own username and password.
• Get alarm notifications when the baby cries or there is a loud sound in the room.
• Monitor in background, e.g. browse the Internet, check emails or skim photos. The baby will be monitored.
• If you were away and the application is running in background, see if any alarms were missed.
• Check audio level and alarm history on a graph.
• Intelligent Audio analysis helps to eliminate false alarms by distinguishing baby cry from background noise.
• Talk to your baby using "push-to-talk" feature (2-way audio).
• Take unlimited snapshots and save them in your photo library.
• Record video with audio.
• Use audio sensitivity parameter to fit your individual environment by adjusting app sensitivity to occasional noise.
• Set squelch level to eliminate unwanted static noise.
• Personalize video background with a pic of your baby from the photo gallery.
• Search your network for easy setup.
• Control your camera remotely.
• Use pinch/zoom gestures for digital zoom.
• Use infrared night vision to let you see without disturbing baby’s sleep.
• Preset camera positions.
• Additional camera controls like focus, iris, relay.
• Chromecast support (Google Cast™ Ready).
You get the support of one camera with no audio for FREE. Audio, video recording and multi cameras are available via IN-APP PURCHASE. Try before you buy!
In-app purchase items:
• 2-way audio monitoring (listen and talk).
• Advanced Feature Pack - video with audio recording, multiple cameras support (up to 8 cameras simultaneously), Chromecast support.
- IMPORTANT -
Baby Monitor for IP Camera is designed to be an aid. It should not be used as a substitute for real adult supervision.
- SUPPORTED CAMERAS -
Please make sure that you have an audio-capable IP camera that is supported by our application. See the list below:
• Almost all models with 2-w audio
• Almost all BB and BL series cameras with 1-w audio
D-Link (1-way audio):
• All models with 1-w audio
Note: Please be advised that supported features vary from camera to camera.
- QUALITY -
Every version is tested throughout multiple days of uninterrupted monitoring. Don’t hesitate to contact us to report a bug or request a feature! Please rate the app to keep us developing free updates! Thank you!
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Bug fixes.
Last update ruined appp
Last update left me with an unreliable app. I have 2 cameras, and the app will randomly stop transmitting sound (flat line on decibel level) on one of the cameras while in monitoring mode. This happens to both cameras, but not at the same time. PLEASE fix this! Have loved this app before and relie heavily on it. My newborn has been left screaming his head off for some unknown period of time before I woke up and thought "haven't heard anything on the monitor in a while, let me check...". We are using a backup audio monitor until the app is fixed, which is so frustrating and not as good
Worked fine for a very long time. Sometimes I have to restart app but whatever. It's not perfect but it does the job, until today when it just decided to not work. Won't connect to either of my cameras and nothing has changed with them. And it seems to be suddenly as of 10 tonight. So all day fine. Checked internet connection. Checked cameras and their information. Everything should work but it isn't. And annoyed I can't easily report it to the company.
No longer reliable.
Ask people what's important in a baby monitoring app, and I'm willing to bet most will tell you reliability is at the top of the list. Nobody wants to be left unaware that their baby is crying. But, unfortunately, that's exactly what this app has now done to us on multiple occasions in which the sound transmission has flatlined without our knowledge. This issue goes back to at least July. More than six weeks have gone by without a fix, so the developer doesn't appear to be paying attention (or doesn't care). Look elsewhere if you want reliability.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tiny Solutions LLC
- © Tiny Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Audio Monitoring$4.99
- Advanced Feature Pack$1.99