Baby Nursing - Breastfeeding Tracker
By Sevenlogics, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Baby Nursing, the easy-to-use app that helps you track your baby’s nursing progress, growth, diaper changes, doctor’s visits, and more. Just some of what you’ll get in this FREE app:
• Track your nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer.
• See detailed and useful info on your nursing progress: most recent nursing, daily averages, cumulative totals, and graphs. We even help you calculate how much you’ve fed your baby!
• Add photos, sound, and video to see how your baby grows and develops.
• Track your location to know where you’ve fed your baby - home, work, at your mom’s, etc.
• Record your baby’s height, weight, and head size, then see them all on our comprehensive growth chart.
• Record your baby’s daily happenings, milestones, and special moments.
• Back up your data to make sure you never lose it.
• Sync your data with your spouse, nanny, or childcare provider.
Baby Nursing is the easy, satisfying way to stay on top on your baby’s progress and enjoy all the special moments!
What's New in Version 3.3.6
- Minor bug fixes
There are a couple of things I’m not sure about with this app. It may be because I’m not using it properly. Or, I am using it properly and these points are things that are being worked on.
I wish there was an alarm clock and not just a notification sent for when baby needs to be fed again! The notification doesn’t wake me up in the middle of the night. I still end up using my alarm clock or timer to time 3 hour stretches. Also, it would be nice to see a trend from day to day. Like a comparison chart from one day to the next to see if my baby is feeding on a pattern yet (she 2 weeks old). Other analytics like, baby is eating every x hours. Oh and, when the baby cluster feeds, there’s no way of knowing when to feed again, when she is done cluster feeding. In the dirty diaper section, maybe include the recommended amount of BM diapers and Wet diapers depending on age. Please forgive me if this review makes no sense, I am a bit sleep deprived because of my brand new baby princess!
Great functionality, poor interface
My wife and I have been using this app for about 7 weeks now to track our newborn's diapers, breastfeeding, weight and more. The number of different baby stats you can track in one location is super convenient and the main menu screen is very easy to use.
Our experience has been mostly positive but with a handful of annoyances:
• No timer in the lock screen for pumping or breastfeeding.
• When adjusting times in a feed, tapping out of the timer dial erases your changes
• Weird menu choices that say "formula" or "breast milk" three or four times.
• The "stickiness" of time selections for feedings often defaults to odd times (based on previous options) and causes the "overlapping feedings" error to pop up too often.
• The "Doctors Visit" section should be reworked, it's too complicated. I should be able to add info quickly while talking to the pediatrician.
• The sleep tracking function should be simplified like the nursing screen so I can just hit a "sleep" button and then get a reminder when I go to do something else like a diaper change.
• Sync across multiple devices needs work - sometime things don't show up until manually synced, sometime not until the following day.
Despite these minor flaws we liked the app enough to by multiple premium versions for our different devices.
2 babies, 2 good experiences
I have used this app through two babies now and I’ve really liked it. I purchased the full version pretty early on so I could keep track of sleep and meds for my middle child. It’s very easy to use and allows me to be pretty detailed in keeping track of things. It’s nice to be able to keep track of so many things, even tummy time and baths! My tired mom-brain doesn’t have to struggle to remember all that stuff
There are some things that could improve - the charts are fairly useless, I wish the notifications were more like an alarm, and the sleep section could highlight when the child woke up rather than when he went to sleep - but overall it’s a great app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 07, 2017
- Version: 3.3.6
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sevenlogics, Inc.
- © Sevenlogics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium (no Ads)$4.99
- Doctor Visits$1.99
- Bath Time$1.99