◊ Healthline.com in "The top 18 pregnancy apps of 2012"
◊ babble.com in "The best 25 pregnancy apps for 2011"
Expecting parents! Add some fun and excitement to your pregnancy in the one and only Baby Pool app!
Baby Pool is a game where family and friends guess the name (boy and girl), gender, birth date and time, weight, and length of the new baby!
√ All your participants can view and access the pool online at http://babypoolapp.com...They don't have to buy the app
√ Keep family and friends up to date during your pregnancy with messages
√ Bring Baby Pool to baby showers and parties! Just pass it around and people can enter guesses
Here’s how it works:
• Each game is private and you can add security by creating a "Pool Pass"
• Anyone can set up a game and become a host. The host can then invite others to the pool to make guesses.
• Once your pool grows to over 15 people, you can expand the pool by purchasing additional "guess bundles" from within in the app.
Baby Pool offers even more features:
• Post up to the minute updates with an easy messaging interface
• Make guesses from any internet connected device on babypoolapp.com
• Easily find your friend’s pools with built-in search capabilities
• Make the pools more interesting by adding prizes
• Get ready for the baby to arrive with links directly your baby registry
• Grow your pool by inviting friends on Facebook
• Immediately tell your friends and family when the baby arrives by sending a personalized Baby Pool announcement!
This is the first mobile baby pool app out there! We hope it brings you lots and lots of fun!
So what are you waiting for?!! Jump in!
Fix crash that does not allow you to enter a date.
Fix send email crash.
Make ios7 design compatible
Ratings and Reviews
This app has options for pictures but crashes when you select to choose from the library. Requiring email is a no-no, regardless of what company claims won’t happen to your address. Also, pool can’t be customized. All pools must require a guess on gender, names for either gender, delivery date, weight, and length. The five star rating - the only other rating at the time of my review - must have been written by one of the publishers or someone otherwise connected to the financial success of said app. The weight guess must be entered in decimals where we all know that baby weights are known in pounds and ounces, so you have to do your own conversion math. Also, the length is in decimals as well. It’s called rounding, folks, and in this case, the nearest quarter inch would do nicely. Did you check with ANY medical professionals when you came up with this system? Yes, it’s cheap. It’s the principle: I want my money back.
#1 pregnancy app!
A very exciting way to get all your friends and family involved. Had a little problem with the app after i had deleted the app from my phone but that was at no fault of the developer. I sent an email and very quickly was helped with a resolution. Recommend this app to anyone expecting a little one.
Super Fun App
I was so excited to get this pool started. I set everything up, sent to friends, and patiently waited for responses. I had some difficulty in the beginning with the syncing, but once I emailed with the problem, everything was resolved almost immediately!! Great app!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.