Baby Sleep Tracker • Sprout
By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FROM THE MAKERS OF SPROUT PREGNANCY ESSENTIALS – NAMED TIME.COM TOP APP; RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS; NAMED #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM ***
Med ART Studios™, a globally trusted source in baby advice, brings you Sprout Sleep Tracker
You and your baby’s personal sleeping tracker for iPhone, and iPad
Whether your little one is up every few hours or naps like a champ – this handy tool lets you time, track and chart your baby’s sleep sessions.
TERRIFIC & EASY TO USE
• Multi-user "share" mode that syncs information across devices so you can share updates with your partner or nanny
• Multiple child function tracks twins and all of your other little ones in a single app
• Sleep tracker tool times and records each sleep session
• Stores baby’s sleep info in an attractive display
• See changes to your baby’s sleep habits at a glance – including sleeping and awake patterns, average sleep duration, and 24-hour sleep totals
• Email function for easy sharing of records with your healthcare provider and others
What's New in Version 2.11
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for using Sprout Sleep Tracker! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback! Our goal is to provide you with the best sleep tracker tool available.
Great app - one major flaw
I love almost everything about this app. It makes it super easy to track my baby's naps and sleep patterns, and I can connect it over multiple devices so my husband and I both have access to it. When he's on his way home from work he can open the app to see if the baby is sleeping and then knows if he can open our loud garage door or not. However, I don't like that the totals chart only goes from 12am to 12am. I want to be able to adjust the hours so I can add up her night time sleep easier. How long she sleeps at night is what we are trying to base our nap times around and I'm having a difficult time figuring that out everyday. I will give this app 5 stars if that is adjusted.
Easy to track and edit timing
I got this to track my four month old's sleep because I was having trouble figuring out her nap schedule. I've been liking the charts to help me find patterns in her natural sleep rhythms from day to day. I also really like that it's easy to edit and adjust times. So if I forget to start the timer, I can go back and add the time in later, delete an entry if I think she's fallen asleep and wakes up a minute later. That's been helpful.
Great app for collecting sleep data!
I purchased this app so we could analyze the sleep patterns of our 3.5 month old. Our other app kept a log of when she slept but didn't help us analyze the stats which made it tricky to pick out patterns and create a schedule. This app was exactly what we needed and was well worth the money...thank you!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © 2015 Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.