This App is a handy and reliable assistant for tracking your newborn baby’s daily activities. You can track breastfeeding, bottle feeding, solid food feeding and milk pumping. You can save diaper changes, sleeping periods and the results of your baby's height and weight measurements.
With this baby care app, you get all of these incredible features:
- Track feeding by one breast or by both, if you give your baby two breasts at one feeding
- Track bottle feeding
- Fix solid food feeding - food and its amount
- If you need to express your milk, you can fix how many ml/oz of each breast were pumped
- Fix diaper changing, you can note whether it is wet or dirty, or both
- Always know how many diapers were changed per day
- Record baths, temperatures, walks, and medications
- Handy breastfeeding timer and sleeping timer are easy to stop and to restart
- Your baby's height and weight can be measured almost daily! They are also easily stored in the baby diary.
- Add a reminder for each event - periodic and easy-to-set
- Log and track the activity of several babies. Supports twins!
Being a FTM (first-time-mom), or mom in general, is very tiring and challenging! You’ve just made it home from the hospital, exhausted and overwhelmed by your new responsibilities, and need a little help. Don’t worry! In the first few months of your baby's life, it really revolves around eating, sleeping, diaper changes and occasional little doctor's visits. As a new mom, it’s not always easy to remember the last time you fed your baby or changed their diaper. We don’t blame you for falling asleep on the couch occasionally, so we’ve got you covered with handy alarms and reminders. Alarms and graphs are a great way to have an at-a-glance look at what you need to do without stressing over "what if I forget?”.
Our app will help you keep track of feedings, your baby’s weight and how long they were eating to make sure they’re gaining weight properly and at a normal rate. Unfortunately for some parents, it’s imperative that they track every last drop of food their baby eats since some infants are born with illnesses that make it harder to gain weight normally. Keeping track of diapers is also imperative to keeping your baby healthy. Everyone needs an easy way to check how often they’re changing diapers, and if everything looks normal during each change.
Just click the appropriate button at the beginning of the feeding and other activities. Your baby care history will be reliably stored. All this information may be useful when you visit the pediatrician, as well as for the further development of your child.
Check your baby’s day to day activities easily and efficiently. This baby care app will help you keep track of everything in one convenient place and help moms take care of themselves by having a peace of mind.
Email us your comments and suggestions, and we'll implement them as soon as possible!
GOLD STATUS IN THE APP
- You can subscribe to regularly updated backup and synchronization with relatives
- The subscription costs $2.49 per month, $11.49 per year
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Private Policy - https://wachanga.com/privacy
- Now you can specify volume of breast feeding
- Problem with "Restore from cloud" has fixed
- Some minor updates to further improve the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Was looking for an app to use as a mother and a four hour caregiver. I love this app because I can see when my baby is taking a bottle while I am at work to know went to pump and want to try to get home. I can also see when my baby is sleeping, eating solid foods, and if they’ve had any medication or fevers. You need to purchase the gold version for $4.23 to have access to all of these features.
Great app, would recommend!!
I checked this app out before I actually had my baby, and could tell that it was superior to the many other apps of its kind. Once my child was born, I felt completely in control of her sleep and health. At the push of the button I could track her exercise and activity. It is so easy, and so simple. I plan to use this app for all of my other children as well! I recommend it to all!
Awesome makes Mom’s life easier!
I love this app. Before I found it, I was trying to log everything in my notes and it all started running together, or it was so inconvenient that I was missing feedings and diaper changes etc. This app is super organised and makes my life so much easier at doctors appointments in having more accurate records of my baby’s activities! Beautiful app, thanks creators🙏🙏
Developer Response ,
Thank you for such a detailed feedback and such a warm words about the App! 💛
- Timeline OOO
- 86.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Timeline LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Status $3.99
- Gold Status for Year $11.49
- Gold Status $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.