Baby Tracker & Digital Scrapbook | Kidfolio Pro with Tooth Chart
By Alt12 Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SELECTED BY APPLE AS AN ESSENTIAL APP FOR NEW PARENTS - FROM THE DEVELOPERS OF BABYBUMP & PINK PAD - WHERE MILLIONS OF PARENTS CONNECT
Kidfolio® Pro is a baby tracker and digital scrapbook for parents. It's the simplest way for parents to track everything about their baby from growth, immunizations, feedings, precious first memories and so much more.
TRACK your baby’s health and development
CREATE a timeline of memories
LEARN something new each day about your child’s developmental milestones
DISCOVER the best products for parents and kids
GET RECOMMENDATIONS from a community of parents just like you
KIDFOLIO PRO HIGHLIGHTS:
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH TRACKING
- Growth Charts: track baby’s height, weight and head growth (CDC and WHO)
- Immunization Records: track vaccines and view a visual chart of the CDC’s recommended vaccinations
- Feedings: track feeding times, quantities and sessions
- Pumpings: track pumping sessions and quantities
- Diaper Changes: track baby’s poop and wet diapers ensuring hydration and good health
- Sleep Patterns: track baby’s night time sleeping and naps
- Tooth Chart: create a chart of your baby’s first teeth
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK & PREMIUM MILESTONE BADGES
- Automatically create a timeline of your child’s magical moments
- Seamlessly, safely store and backup photos, videos and audio clips to the cloud
- Capture special milestones such as First Walk with custom badges
- Customize photos with special filters and effects
- Pro users get access to tons of premium badges!
PRIVATE FAMILY GROUPS
- Private family groups: safely share with only family
A SOCIAL NETWORK FOR PARENTS
- Get the best advice and recommendations from parents at the same stage as you
DAILY AGE AND STAGE PARENTING INFO
- Daily and Weekly parenting information to help you learn something new about your child’s development and being a parent each day
- 365 Daily articles on your child’s first year
- Over 300 weekly parenting articles from birth to age 6
What's New in Version 4.0.0
KIDFOLIO PRO IS NOW FREE!
We're excited to announce that we have made Kidfolio Pro free of charge. Now everyone can enjoy our entire suite of features designed to support tracking your baby's health and milestones.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming soon!
I used Pink Pad to track my periods and fertility, Baby Bump to track my pregnancy and now Kidfolio to track my baby's development. I love the continuity between platforms. I also love the ability to track everything, like feedings and changes. I use it 20+ times a day and keeping track of what side I'm on for breastfeeding is a lifesaver.
Two things I'll gripe about but overall, I'm very happy with the product.
1. I paid for the pro version and literally 24 hours later, I got an email saying the app maker was offering the pro versions of PP, BB AND Kidfolio for free but didn't offer me a refund. The timing of this doesn't seem right to me. I think refunds should be offered to people who paid for the upgrade so close to it being offered for free.
2. I need a journal/calendar feature on Kidfolio and a way to track baby's upcoming doctor's appointments like in BB. I want a space to jot down questions for my pediatrician and a place to set a reminder for his next visit. Separately, I also want a place to track my postpartum progress in the same app, like weight, etc. I've resorted to keeping BB on my phone to do this for myself and use Kidfolio for everything else. But having it streamlined in one app would be ideal.
A friend introduced me to pink pad a couple years back, and I use that app still to track my periods and fertility, that same friend introduced me to baby bump when I got pregnant for the first time, and I saw this app kidfolio, down as a sister app, I love all of these apps, they have helped me so much!! I love the fact that for the most part you post in one app and it also posts in the others, and love the fact that it's like a community of women who have most likely experienced and had the same questions that you have. Huge plus!! The fact that it's extremely rare that you see hostile conversations, such a relief from most social pages! Excellent job, and thanks for the limited time offer on getting the pros for free.
Getting me through infancy
Love this app, but it does have a few little flaws. One is that it does not sync automatically between devices. My husband is home during the day with my daughter and is unable to track my daughter while I'm pumping at work. Since I have gone back to work I have found that we only track her full day on weekends. The second thing this app is missing is a health tracker. It would be nice to not have a second app to track her fevers and when she isn't feeling well. I was inputting that info into the notes, but you don't always see your notes in this app. Besides those 2 things I feel like this app is a must have for any parent. I have been using it for over 5 months since my daughter was born and find it very helpful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 70.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alt12 Apps, LLC
- © 2016 Alt12 Apps, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.