Baby Tracker (Feed timer, sleep, diaper log)
By Nighp Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, diaper changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Diaper Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
What's New in Version 2.06
New features and improvements:
1. New iOS 10 widget.
2. Background app refresh.
1. Crashes during login sync group (with or without alarms).
2. Brazil time changes issues.
3. Nursing timer rounding issue.
4. Slow startup (with Apple Watch) .
Love this App!
This app has been so helpful! There's no way I would remember all the feeding times and diaper changes otherwise... especially with as little sleep as I've been getting! It's also super handy to have the graphs especially at the doctors office when they ask about the frequency of poops etc. It is definitely worth paying for this in my opinion. One of the best parts of this app is that my husband can download the app as well and link to the same account, so my husband can see when our son needs his diaper changed etc, without having to even ask me.
There are only 2 things I wish were different... I wish I could rearrange the items on the home screen. For example, the breast pump tracker is currently at the bottom, but with my newborn I'm not really tracking sleep or activities yet, so I wish I could move the breast pump tracker above those two, or better yet, just get rid of the sleep tracker and activity tracker entirely until I'm ready to use them! At which point I would love to be able to add it back to the home screen.
The second thing I wish this app had is a customizable tracker. It would be so great if I could add a custom tracker where I could title it myself and track an additional item.. for example, if my son is sick and I'm giving him medicine, I would love to be able to add a new tracker to keep track of when/how much medicine I've given him.
A newborn necessity
I don't write reviews, but this app is a must have with a newborn. We have only been using it for the past 4 days but it has added some organization and sanity to our lives. Our son had jaundice and we needed to pay attention to what kind of diapers and when/how much he was feeding. Being so exhausted, it is easy to not pay attention to what time the baby ate last or was changed last. I remember at my last appointment I was trying to calculate how often the baby fed and how much etc. I'm ready for our 1 month appointment now. I can literally show his doctor how often he eats, is having wet/dirty diapers, and how much he is sleeping. I tried writing all this down on a log, but we kept forgetting to do it and was guesstimating times. At 4 am in the morning I can just press the plus sign and log how much and it records the time etc. I haven't played with too many features, but have noticed you can log activities like tummy time, the babies weight/ length. I love that there is a chart to see where he is on the charts with growth. I wish I had looked or found an app like this with my last baby. I also love that this app doesn't cater to just breastfed babies or formula fed, but both. This is also great for moms supplementing as they can log both very easy. It gives an option to log pumping sessions as well. You can also add notes with all of your logs.
I have a 5 month old and have used this app daily since she was about 4 weeks old. It's so great to see how long it's been since I've nursed the baby or changed her - let's face it, during the newborn stage it's really hard to remember. And forget about trying to remember which side you started on last time! This app tells you everything. It's very user friendly. When my LO was a newborn she didn't sleep much and it was helpful for me to see just how much sleep she was getting each day!
My only complaint that I've had since day 1 is that I'd like the nursing part to "lock" the screen when in use. Near the end of my pregnancy I had an app that would lock while counting contractions, which was so helpful to not have to turn the phone back on constantly. When she is nursing, my phone will go to sleep and when she's done I have to fiddle with my phone, pick up my phone, enter the password, get everything set up just to tell it that she stopped eating. This happens all day every day and gets a little annoying. I've since changed the settings on my phone so it won't go to sleep for a longer period. I don't care for this since I only adjusted the time for this app. Please app, keep my phone on while she's nursing and this will be a 5+ star app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 2.06
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nighp Software LLC
- © 2014 Nighp Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$4.99