BabyBump Pregnancy Free
By Alt12 Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF EXPECTING FAMILIES - TENS OF MILLIONS PREGNANCY RELATED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - RECOMMENDED BY TIME, NPR, USA TODAY, PREGNANCY, PARENTING, FIT PREGNANCY AND PREGNANCY & NEWBORN MAG AND MANY MORE!
**Time.com: 10 Best Wellness App**
**4x Winner of the Babble Top 25 Apps**
**Huffington Post: Top Apps for Moms**
**Featured in Pregnancy Magazine**
** Featured in Fit Pregnancy Magazine **
**Best Health Apps - Wired Magazine**
** Parents.com Best iPhone Apps for Moms-to-Be **
** App Store's WHAT'S HOT **
BABYBUMP FREE FEATURES
BabyBump is a pregnancy tracker and social health network for expecting families.
- MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED pregnancy app - ensuring a constantly improving app
- FIRST iPhone-native and global pregnancy forums
- First to integrate sharing: Facebook & Twitter
- ONLY pregnancy app in THREE LANGUAGES
- Meet moms and dads in the same stage as you
- Mobile/ iPhone friendly forum, custom built for use on the iPhone/iPod - fast and easy to use
- Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
- Expert editorial and review of all products
- Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Personal countdown screen with weeks and days remaining and trimester
DAILY & WEEKLY INFORMATION & IMAGES (With Facebook & Twitter Sharing)
- Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
- Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
- Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL/WEIGHT TRACKING (With Facebook & Twitter Sharing)
- Track daily weight/waist measurements
- International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
- Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
- Calendar view with icons
PHOTO JOURNAL & SLIDESHOW MODE
- Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
- Create a slideshow of your growing baby bump
- Email photos or save them to your library
Thank you for all of your feedback and please continue to send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 7.5.0
More fixes for iOS8 including fixes for creating posts and replies!
I like this app because it keeps track of how far I am. It gives some tips to help with my pregnancy and psi. Relief but it doesn't give me facts like what's going on with my baby and how he's growing and developing. I don't like that towards the end of the pregnancy the only thing the app really talks about is c sections,epidurals and medication pain relief. I want to have a natural childbirth and this app doesn't help at all with that. The only time towards the end of this app that I noticed it talked about natural childbirth is once and they were making fun of it in a way that I found offensive. I believe the creator of this app was bias and needs to be a little bit more balanced with their views on childbirth. I also believe that if they want this app to be more affective then they should start mentioning how baby is growing and the different changes week by week. For the most part this app was useless and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Best app ever
This app has been my support system in my past 2 pregnancies and my current one. There are so many groups and support from other mommies. There is a place for everyone. Even after you have your babies. Any questions concerns, rants or raves you have, any decision making you need help with, ideas, it has everything you need and you can post, create polls answer polls, and 98% of the people on here are really nice and nonjudgmental. You always have those select few but not to worry they have an app crew that gets rid of any bad seeds!! It's a must have app for all you mommy n baby needs!!!
This application is the best application I've ever downloaded. Not only am I able to talk with other pregnant mothers. I'm able to ask questions and receive answers. It's an amazing application specifically for first time moms like me. You can get so much feedback and everyone's so nice. I haven't had a single problem.
Also, on top of all the great people and great advice the application shows you exactly what your unborn baby looks like and how it's growing as you get further along.
I recommend this to everyone having a baby! Even just to talk with other mothers.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 24, 2014
- Version: 7.5.0
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Alt12 Apps, LLC
- © 2013 Alt12 Apps, INC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BabyBump Pro$3.99