BabyBump Pregnancy Pro with Baby Names
By Alt12 Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF EXPECTING FAMILIES - TENS OF MILLIONS PREGNANCY RELATED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - RECOMMENDED BY TIME, NPR, USA TODAY, PREGNANCY, PARENTING, FIT PREGNANCY AND PREGNANCY & NEWBORN MAG AND MANY MORE!
**Time.com: 10 Best Wellness Apps**
**4x Winner of the Babble Top 25 Apps**
**Huffington Post: Top Apps for Moms**
**Featured in Pregnancy Magazine**
** Featured in Fit Pregnancy Magazine **
**Best Health Apps - Wired Magazine**
** Parents.com Best iPhone Apps for Moms-to-Be **
** App Store's WHAT'S HOT **
*** MEDIA ***
"BabyBump Pregnancy remains the most comprehensive app for pregnant moms" -- BABBLE'S TOP 25
"This comprehensive pregnancy app lets you keep track of pretty much everything that happens to you and your unborn baby." -- PREGNANCY MAGAZINE
"BabyBump is an excellent iPhone companion for pregnancy; in fact, it's a must-have app for anyone pregnant." - THE IPHONE BLOG
"10 out of 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall."-- BEST APPS REVIEW
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant" -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"BabyBump is THE pregnancy app to have and I highly recommend it for all pregnant women." -- THE IPHONE BLOG
"This app is extremely clean looking and extremely easy to use. Believe me, that last bit is sooo important when you're enduring nine months of pregnancy brain." -- THE IPHONE MOM
BabyBump is a pregnancy tracker and social health network for expecting families.
- MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED pregnancy app - ensuring a constantly improving app
- FIRST iPhone-native and GLOBAL pregnancy forums
- FIRST to integrate sharing: Facebook & Twitter
- MOST INDUSTRY REVIEWED & RAVED about AWARD-WINNING pregnancy app
- Meet other parents from around the world
- Fast and customizable forums
- Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Personal countdown screen with weeks and days remaining and trimester
- Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
- Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
- Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
- Track daily weight/waist measurements
- Daily tracking of mood and common pregnancy symptoms
- Calendar view with icons
- Charts of weight/waist by week
- Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
- Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
- Let family know you're going into labor via email, FB, or Twitter
- Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency, & notes
- Can delete individual contractions
- Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
- Counts kicks and automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
- Share sessions via email, FB, or Twitter
- Create a slideshow of belly photos
Thank you for all of your feedback and please continue to send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
Keep track of your growing bump with our new and improved look! Update also includes minor fixes and enhanced stability.
New update issues
This new update is awful. I've been using this app since 2013 and am thinking of ditching it now. I hate how it's not as easy on the eyes to look at posts. You copied pink pads design, which I hated, and that's why I was using baby bump instead, lol! Also, fix the freaking bugs! The first comment under posts ends up getting edited somehow and copies the original post word for word! Like how the heck does that happen? I keep going back to posts and seeing my comments have been changed to copy what the original poster had said. It looks like I am mocking them and I keep having to apologize. 😫
New update/take over has issues
With the app being taken over by the Honest Company, features of the app do not work right or at all. Adding photos is no longer a simple task and I found that most of my settings where taken off. I'm also not fond of having to subscribe to Honest Company just to be able to use other features. I'm fed up enough that I'm ready to delete the app and find another.
Tried many, sticking with this one!
I've used this app through two (now 3!) pregnancies. Tried and true! So many features… so little time. Customer support is fast and friendly, too!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 64.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Alt12 Apps, LLC
- © 2017 Alt12 Apps, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.