My Pregnancy Today | BabyCenter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 100 million moms worldwide.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your iPhone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Bumpie video: Turn Bumpie pics of your growing belly into a video keepsake
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
What's New in Version 2.7.2
This update includes minor performance improvements.
Educational, useful, and possibly life saving.
Excellent information and reminders to count kicks. "Tools" feature allows you to chart your baby's kicks on a daily basis. This is something all mothers should do at least a couple of times per day as early as 25-28 weeks into their pregnancy. Some stillbirths happen for unknown reasons, in perfectly healthy mothers, who are having low risk pregnancies. Counting kicks and noticing a change of movement might be the only sign that something is wrong. It might be the only thing that urges a mother to go see her healthcare provider to get an additional checkup on her baby's health.
Lots of info
This app has been great even though I'm only 11 weeks into my first pregnancy. So much information I find myself skipping ahead :) but everytime I open it, it goes back to how far along I am which helps me read things over. I also don't have much close friends and family to talk to. So this gives me the opportunity to talk to others in my same spot. Thanks for such a great app!
This app is awesome and very informative. Thank you for not posting long blogs or articles. I like info straight forward. Read in, read out without having to expand on the issue anymore than it has too.
This is a quick read that makes you understand what the day brings and move on with the rest of your day!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.