My Pregnancy Today | BabyCenter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 100 million moms worldwide.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your iPhone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
What's New in Version 2.6.0
What's new in version 2.6.0:
- Watch your baby grow from conception to birth with our stunning new fetal development images
- Learn more about your options for labor, delivery and beyond with our new birth preferences tool
As always, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Feedback under the More tab if you have any comments or questions. We love hearing from you!
Love this app!!
This app was extremely helpful for me as a first time mom! All the information was relevant and accurate! It helped ease the anxiety that pregnancy can cause for first time parents. I especially liked the videos and tips suggested through the app. Whenever my husband and I had a question or concern we were able to have our questions answered either through the information provided or through the blogs and comments of other app users! Great app! It is a must have!
Great for new parents, solid reminders for veterans
This is a great app for first time moms. This is my second pregnancy. I think this app could be enhanced to provide some extra tips or a little more depth for veteran parents. For example, tips on how to help your other child(ren) prepare for a new sibling would be a nice enhancement. The app could have a preference setting that indicated the number of children you already have and provide content that is a little different.
Great for Mom and Dad
This app is great at reminding you of things to do when your mind is swirling in different directions, like wanting to eat chocolate swirl ice cream. It lets you know your not alone in your thinking, feelings, etc because of the various articles. It is full of facts and info for those dads that want the facts. It has photos and descriptions for moms that are all about those pesky feelings. And I LOVE that dad can get involved in taking weekly bumpies (bump selfies). Overall, a well-organized app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.