My Pregnancy Today | BabyCenter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 100 million moms worldwide.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your iPhone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
What's New in Version 2.6.0
What's new in version 2.6.0:
- Watch your baby grow from conception to birth with our stunning new fetal development images
- Learn more about your options for labor, delivery and beyond with our new birth preferences tool
As always, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Feedback under the More tab if you have any comments or questions. We love hearing from you!
First time mama
I've had fun with the app with getting updates on what baby is doing and how he/she is developing. That is all I've done with it, so can't speak to any other features.
Great app, the group chats are horrible. Deleted the App bc I felt a lot of negativity from other people that are suppose to be mothers themselves or expecting as well. If you use the app just use it to track your pregnancy
Crashes in iOS 8.3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2014 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.