My Pregnancy Today | BabyCenter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 100 million moms worldwide.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your iPhone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Bumpie video: Turn Bumpie pics of your growing belly into a video keepsake
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
What's New in Version 2.7.1
What's new in version 2.7.1:
- Turn Bumpie™ pics of your growing belly into a video keepsake
As always, feel free to write us at email@example.com or click on Feedback under the More tab if you have any comments or questions. We love hearing from you!
Great app but having problems...
I really enjoy this app. I've had a babycenter account for a while now and I'm on my fifth pregnancy. This is my first time using the app and it's true to the website with updates and very useful information. My problem with the app is that despite having an account with all my saved settings and personal information, I keep having to re-enter my due date every time I open the app. Every time I go in, it says I'm 2weeks pregnant, I guess that's the default setting. I didn't experience this problem the fist two or three weeks but then it started to make me re-enter my due date every time. I've deleted the app twice hoping that it would correct itself upon re- uploading but this hasn't worked. Please please fix this...I just want to open the app every day and automatically be shown which week and day my pregnancy is without having to give my due date every single time.
I had my first baby last year and this app made my whole pregnancy because I'm obsessed with understanding what's going on! Loved that it walked me through week by week.
Now I'm prego with twins and I remember a lot of the week by week stuff but it's a great refresher PLUS this time I got involved in one of the community groups which helps me connect with other twin moms as I don't know any my age in my real life. I can not describe how informative and comforting that group has been for me! There's so much to understand about twin pregnancy and before I was pregnant I had no clue how twins even happened!!
It's to the point that when I find out someone is pregnant, my response is "oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You need to get this app!!!! "
Who ever made this app, THANK YOU!
Used this app daily during pregnancy
I am currently 39 weeks pregnant and have found this app to be helpful throughout my pregnancy. The tools included are great, I've used the kick count and plan to use the contraction timer when it's go time!
I also participated in the birth clubs and groups and found them to be helpful sometimes but always entertaining. Just a warning, some of the women that are in the birth groups can be really judgemental, harsh and cruel to each other. It's sad really. I realize that's not about the app functionality but good to know if you don't have a thick skin!
Anyway the daily tidbits offered by the app were interesting and I appreciated that there was something new to read each day. I will use the app again during my next pregnancy!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.