BabyFilm - Your kids growing up in time lapse
By Umbrella Software Development GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take pictures of your kids at least once a week with Babyfilm and after a short time you will be able to create time lapse movies showing your babies and kids growing up. Babyfilm creates exciting movie memories by showing a fast sequence of the photos. The more photos you take the better the movies get. See the life of your children from baby to teenager in time lapse! This chance is not coming back! Start using Babyfilm today!
Babyfilm allows you to create multiple photo albums or timelines. This enables you to compile time lapse movies of several children as well as different poses of the same kid. We recomment to take seperate pictures of the face and the whole body for each of your kids in order to keep track and eternalize the aging process in both size and appearance.
Easy to use and intuitive movie creation: Choose the time per photo with a slider and select if you want to include all photos or e.g. 1 per week. A movie preview and the movie duration will be shown instantly to assist you in defining the best possible outcome. Movie encoding is just a further click away and the movie will be available for watching in your iPhones camera roll and can be easily send via email or uploaded to Youtube.
Babyfilm just works - Out of the box! No complicated setup required!
- Superior photo quality: Automatic focus set to your face and optimal exposure with auto flash mode
- Support for front and rear camera (if available): Take portraits of your kids with the regular camera or compile a family movie featuring both of you using the front camera
- Matching face position for fluent movies: Babyfilm assists with an automatic overlay of the reference photo on top of the live camera view
- Optimized movie quality and blazingly fast movie encoding: Professional movie quality with best possible compression for fast sharing
- Easy movie export: From the camera roll via Email or Youtube upload similar to movies taken with the iPhone (experts can also access the movie files via iTunes file sharing)
- Automatic weekly reminders: On request, Babyfilm reminds you to take another photo in order to create the best possible long-term effects
What's New in Version 1.1
iPhone 5 support
stability and image quality improved
Good but not great
The app is good but it needs two things 1) it needs to export photos or save photos in the photo stream. Right now all photos are stuck in the app.
2) it needs an option to select which photographs to overlay on the camera when assisting with lining up features. Right now it uses the first photo you take in the stream. It was okay at first but baby got bigger, it doesn't work well to use a photo for lineup from a few days old when he's a few months old now.
Another suggestion would be a more persistent take photo reminder
This is fun, but please have app automatically save each photo to camera roll. If app or phone crashes, we can't go back in time to retake all of the photos. I guess we should not wait long before sending the video to email and just have a bunch of short videos we can put together in another program. But please add that option to save each photo to camera roll.
I love this app! However, if my device crashes or if it has to be reset as a new device I may lose all of the pictures!! I need to take a copy/photo of each picture 1st w/ date info then w/o! However now if it does crash it won't exist on babyfilm anymore! ALSO I went to support page & could not get ANY!! Nothing to press accept G mail sign in!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Umbrella Software Development GmbH
- © 2012 Umbrella Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).