BabyGrow - Growth Charts for Your Baby
By Andrew Molloy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep track your child's weight, length, and head circumference! Charts for these measurements help you visualize your child's progress. Keep an eye on your baby's percentile rankings using data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
• Easily keep track of your baby's weight, length, head circumference and BMI.
• Customizable growth charts help you visualize your child's progress.
• Track the growth of children up to age 20!
• Backup your child's growth data with Dropbox, and rest easy knowing that it is safe.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Include updated icon in the App Store.
Perfect app for tracking your child's weight
This app does everything it says it's going to and more. It is exactly what I was looking for. Turns out my son's doctor's office was keeping really poor track of his weight. Their charts were sloppy and inaccurate. Before going to a specialist I wanted to have better graphs and clear weight records. I was able to easily enter in the data I had and create perfect charts. Then I just emailed them to myself and yay, I'm done! Thanks so much to the creators of this app. I really needed it!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Andrew Molloy
- © 2013 Andrew Molloy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Data for Children Over 3 Years OldFree