Keep track your child's weight, length, and head circumference! Charts for these measurements help you visualize your child's progress. Keep an eye on your baby's percentile rankings using data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
• Easily keep track of your baby's weight, length, head circumference and BMI.
• Customizable growth charts help you visualize your child's progress.
• Track the growth of children up to age 20!
• Backup your child's growth data with Dropbox, and rest easy knowing that it is safe.
• Support for iPhone X.
• Fixed Dropbox backup and restore.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I’ve been using this app for over 7 years and absolutely love the way I have been able to track my daughters’ growth with WHO and CDC charts over the years. This is priceless information which is why I really appreciate the update fixing the backup and restore on Dropbox! Thanks Andy for your support and help!
Love this app
Kid #3 and I’m still charting growth! This app is very easy to use, shows WHO and CDC rankings and allows for notes from visits like sleep habit discussions, vaccine info and overall talks with the doctor. I’m able to see where each kid is developmentally compared to the others. I highly recommend this app. It’s no fuss and easy to use!
Not user friendly
This app is not user friendly and does not save any info or keep track like it suggests. Super annoyed I payed for it.
- Andrew Molloy
- 14 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Andrew Molloy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.