Babykins is an easy to use baby tracker app that records your baby’s feeds, diaper changes, sleep and milestones. Benchmark your newborn’s daily progress against last 7 days’ as well as similar babies to better understand his/her development. Flag entries, create observation notes and share on the community Q&A to get real-time feedback from other parents.
We’ve kept it simple for you to record what's important:
- Record nursing, bottle feeds with easy start/stop timers
- Record diapers to track bowel movements (BM), wet and even dry diaper changes
- Record sleep as nap or nighttime for better analysis of baby’s sleep pattern
- Record key milestones, with suggested upcoming milestones
- Log growth records, medical visits and vaccinations
- Flag entries or create observation records to easily track anomalies
- Create reminders for next feed/diaper/sleep, observation, vaccination or Doctor’s visit
- Attach photos or videos to entries for easy reference at Doctor/Pediatrician
- See your baby’s daily summary against last 7 days’
- When enough data has been entered, you’d also be able to view your baby’s average vs similar babies to get a better understanding of his/her progress and development
Ask the Village Q&A:
- Pose a question to other parents for real-time feedback and support
- Join affinity groups (like breastfeeding mums or attachment parenting) to follow topics you’re interested in
- Feature enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
If you enjoy using Babykins, please leave us a nice review on the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has been so helpful in tracking my little ones feeding habits and potty routine ! It makes life a lot more simple and when I go to the doctor I can just look back on the app to show how many times she eat, how much she eats, when she has a dirty diaper and the consistency of her wet and dirty diapers.
Great free baby tracker
This is a great and free alternative to other pricey higher ranked baby tracker apps.
I like the features to track diaper changes, feeding volume, remaining feeding volume, nursing, sleep, etc. You can totally geek out and track it all.
Cons? It ONLY works online!
It is not that intuitive to use and requires some practice.
Lastly it has a comparison vs data from other users, which I consider distracting or misleading.
Would I recommend this app to others? Sure!
It take 5-10 sec to sync and load at times..
- Babykins Pte Ltd
- 93.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Babykins Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.