Babylist Baby Registry
By BabyList Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you pregnant and fabulous? Babylist is the online baby registry that lets you add any item from any store. Join or Sign In with your Babylist account to add items from all your favorite stores, edit your registry, and see who gave you what in real time (or keep it a surprise).
Because building your baby registry should be fun!
- Browse and add items from any online store. Babylist works with ALL online retailers, including Babies R Us, Amazon, Etsy, Target and independent local shops.
- Add meaningful gifts like home-cooked meals or babysitting.
- Edit and update your baby registry on the go.
- Find out which items were already purchased (if you dare) and show who gave what.
- Send your baby registry to friends and family with the push of a button.
“Check out the BEST BABY REGISTRY EVAH!” - Amy from PregnantChicken.com
P.S. Are you a gift-giver looking for a baby registry? Visit www.babylist.com on the web!
What's New in Version 1.26.1
We updated the privacy settings to make it easier to understand who can see your registry and how they can find it.
Easy to use, stellar service
I got a personalized email from someone welcoming me to babylist. She responded to some input I had (only about photos sometimes not showing up automatically) almost immediately. I love that they don't share your information, and state so up front. The app is so easy to use; very intuitive. I love that I can add stuff from big retailers, or tiny local businesses. The fact that an item can be categorized is great, especially when people have a certain price point in mind for a gift. I also love that I can write notes about items if I need to (my husband was very specific about the baby monitor). This is a great all-in-one resource, especially if you're more concerned about the gift itself rather than where someone gets it. I look forward to using it for our next little one!
Best registry and get only one you need!!
I had high hopes for this and it did NOT disappoint! The customer service is great (they email you if something goes out of stock or the price changes!), the app is super easy to use and so convenient. I love that you can make registries at multiple places, and then add them all to this one list. I was concerned this would be hard but it couldn't have been easier. It'll make it super easy for my family and friends to shop from one site. And obviously the fact that you can add stuff from any site is amazing. I've added tons of stuff from Etsy, local shops and restaurants and even my massage therapist! It allows you to support local business which is great. I've been telling all my other pregnant friends about it, I'm so glad I went this route!
Convenient and sleek design
I am liking baby list so far! It is a very nice design, and it was easy to import my other registries that I had started to create earlier. It's great to have everything on one registry. 2 things that could improve:
- Babylist relies on the gift giver to take the time to go back to Babylist and say that they have purchased the product. This seems like it could go badly, especially for gift givers that may not be savvy with the computer or just too busy to read directions and emails carefully or to take the time to go back to the registry to indicate that they have purchased the gift.
- I lost my customized settings (like monograms) that I had stored on other registries like Pottery Barn when I imported them to BabyList.