By Chris Vernon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need to keep track of your baby's daily activities? BabyTools provides 3 baby-tracking tools using 1 simple interface:
• Select "Feeding," "Diaper," or "Nap."
• Select a start and finish time or use the built-in timer.
• For feedings, use the slider to record volume.
• For diaper changes, choose a diaper state.
• Touch "Record."
To see the details of each recording, touch "Show Records." (We added some handy daily totals in there to help you stay on top of your baby's day-to-day progress as well.)
BabyTools is all about speed and convenience. To that end, we set up feeding and diaper recordings to automatically switch to Selection Mode. Adversely, nap recordings automatically switch to Timer Mode. Our goal is make BabyTools the fastest and simplest app of its kind.
Have a suggestion on how to improve BabyTools? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixes a bug that could cause "Today" to be inaccurate in Selection Mode.
Loses track :(
I simply love the simplicity....buuuuut the app keeps losing the nap start times & I can't remember what they are & have to guess to re-enter the data. Isn't that the whole point that it tracks for you?! so frustrating :(
Very useful ! Thanks !
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 17, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher Vernon
- © 2011 Christopher Vernon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.