Back Paddock Adviser Mobile HD
De BACK PADDOCK COMPANY PTY LTD
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Agricultural spray recommendation generator for Back Paddock Adviser software.
Back Paddock Adviser Mobile is a tool for agricultural professionals that provides an easy means of creating “in-field” spray recommendations for farmers.
Back Paddock adviser Mobile is fully compatible with the Back Paddock Adviser / Manager suite of software products that have been industry leaders for over 15 years.
-Data synchronisation with Back Paddock Adviser / Manager software via CornerPost™.
-No need to re-enter trading name, farm and paddock data if they have been created elsewhere. New trading names, farms and paddocks can be created and then synchronised with Adviser / Manager software.
-Download your own Global Catalogue of product lists, timings and other details from your Adviser / Manager Master Database for rapid recommendation generation.
-Create recommendation reports for any number of spray mixes, designated to multiple paddocks for each mix.
-Generate PDF document for recommendation and email instantly while “in –the-field” (Connection permitting), or sent via SMS.
-Browse all previous recommendations.
-Download report templates that include your logo, custom headers, footers and disclaimers from Back Paddock Adviser software.
-Mapping feature with multiple layer capability, satellite imagery, and detection of current location. Compatible with Apple maps.
-Paddock diary allows users to enter various observations including weather data, crop physiology inspection, and beneficials. The feature allows for photo and voice attachments for each observation.
-iOS 5.0 or later
-Synchronisation and data transfer between CornerPost™ and Back Paddock Adviser / Manager software requires an active account provided under licence by Back Paddock Company PTY LTD.
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.1.1
• Ability to sync large media rich files
• Ability to adjust paddock area per application event
• Add Arable Area to Paddock
• Add setting to Show/Hide diary pins in Map
• Changes made to band spraying ability in recommendations
• Added Date Picker on Actuals recording
• Diary: added ability to open camera roll on media screen
• Diary: add entry space for Comments
• Diary: Change the PDF file name
• Diary: Change to Sort & Filter screen
• Diary: Put paddock names above notes on Diary screen
• Input Summary: add Quick Sync and Back toolbar buttons
• Input Summary: add Seed date picker
• Link Pin on the Map to a Diary entry
• Map: Add ability to "Show Area"
• Map: Remove fill colour from polygon layer in Satellite mode
• Re-Sync to fix a particular file regardless of timestamp
• SRW: add drop-down to water rate field that stores previously-used values
• SRW: add option of the data source for Reason/Pest Stage Density
• SRW: add option to exclude Logo in PDF
• SRW: add Total Water Volume to Spray Recs
• SRW: add Water Rate and Droplet Size to Portrait / Simple report
• SRW: add "Band Spraying" to Application method drop down
• SRW: allow user to edit job number, advice type or remarks from subsequent mix screen
• SRW: each user-input field is an editable drop-down picklist and default to last-used
• SRW: enable the user to sort the Reason/Pest list into (deemed) priority order
• Add ability to attach multiple diary entries to a single email
• "Joined" paddock polygons without a shared boundary do not select as a single paddock for the Rec
• Add HTTP and SOAP error notification – failure to connect to notify user
• Adjuvants not copying to Recommendation when creating Mix from Plan
• Application Constrains don't populate after Plan/Actuals Mix is converted to Spray Recommendation
• Application: Memory leak on Add/Edit Mix Application Event screen
• Bind another registry key with Show Logo option
• ChemMix: Timing should be NULL by default
• Comments of Spray Recommendation is not pulled to Mobile
• DB: Record order is messed up after deletion
• Diary Config: "Create in the last number of days" accepts non-numeric inputs
• Diary Config: Sort option is not saved
• Diary: Toolbar icons in Diary Media screen are rendered in blue
• Diary: video playing does not quit
• Fertilisers: timing should be NULL by default
• Group names in picker list is not ordered by names
• Input Summary: Date is saved as Date & Time
• Input Summary: display plan in actual after Picker is closed
• Input Summary: right buttons in Chemicals section are not refreshed properly
• Linked products and reason pests are not deleted when deleting a recommendation
• Login and Quick Sync screens are not centred
• Map: cannot delete or reorder pin from layer menu “Select an item”
• Map: memory leak on polygon objects
• Map: selected paddocks duplicated when re-entering Map screen
• Map: The height of Command popover view keeps growing while navigating (Add layer for Paddock)
• MDB: last update time never shows
• Notes from a Mix do not appear on Spray Recommendations
• Observation: Date popover view is in wrong position after rotation
• Operation: Timing should be NULL by default
• Paddock picker: text layout is not correct if rotated with Set Paddock Area view
• PDF: Paddocks may lay over the right boundary and background not justified
• pUsage: PadLink is trimmed to Boolean
• Reduce memory usage in pushing data to CornerPost
• Rotation: config popover view is not closed if back button is touched
• Selected File Sync: update is not pulled sometimes
• Set Paddock Area popover view is in wrong position after rotation
• Set Paddock Area view is not resized correctly after rotation
• Show File Status freezing App - not coming up with files, stuck on Fetching Client File List
• Show File Status is empty after a local trading name is deleted
• SRW: "Set Paddock Area" background window is scrollable
• And other 16 bugs
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado: 12/12/2014
- Versión: 3.1.1
- Tamaño: 44.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: BACK PADDOCK COMPANY PTY LTD
- © 2011-2014 Back Paddock Company
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.