Are you a glutton for punishment? Finally, there is an iOS navigation app that will curse you out while you drive, make fun of you for missing turns, and just generally act like a complete jerk. Back Seat Navigator harnesses advanced Mapbox technology to help you get where you need to go...even if it is making fun of you the whole way. Is this the most obnoxious navigation app ever? You be the judge...
- Accurate turn-by-turn directions from Mapbox.
- Ability to long press on the main map to drop a pin and quickly get directions to a location.
- Selectable navigation modes (Driving (Avoid Traffic), Driving, Walking, Cycling).
- Selectable profanity settings (On, Some, None).*
- Switchable insult settings (On, Off).**
- Night and Day modes.
- Multiple types of maps (traffic, satellite, satellite traffic, etc).
- Buttloads of obnoxious directions, insults, and rerouting instructions.
- Ability to select routes that avoid tolls.
- Ability to automatically changes units based on the device's locale.
*The BSNavigator profanity setting defaults to "On." You can turn the level down at any time in the App Settings.
**The BSNavigator insult setting defaults to "Off." You can turn it on at any time in the App Settings.
- New insults and reroute instructions.
- You can now select the units in the app Settings (Miles/Kilometers).
- Updated Mapbox libraries that no one cares about or will notice.
- Bug and crash fixes.
- Some other stuff, blah blah blah.
Ratings and Reviews
What a flippin fun app
Mr. King’s latest app embodies what we all say when other map apps do to us when they make us go down incorrect routings. I absolutely love the insults and the additional features I [deleted for Apple’s sake] love.
Didn't think you could top What the Forecast, but you did! My commute home today was awesome, and I giggled the entire way. Of course I purposely made wrong turns so I could get insulted! Bravo!!!!
Love it but one thing it needs
It needs the ability to change the speed of the voice and maybe the pitch. And if possible change voices.
- William King
- 112.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Night Cat Productions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.