Backblaze Mobile for iOS is a free app to view, download, and share files you have backed up to your Backblaze Personal Backup account. Easily access your files from devices running iOS 8.1 and up.
* Access files backed up to Backblaze Personal Backup
* Touch ID access supported for login
* Search for specific files and download to your iOS device
* Thumbnail preview of downloaded image files
* Share files via text, email, etc
* Founded in 2007
* 400,000,000+ GB of customer data under storage
* Recommended by About.com, The Verge, Lifehacker, re/code, Macworld... and hundreds of thousands of customers across over 175 countries
"You will sleep so much better knowing you have Backblaze." - John Gruber
"I've used other online backup, Backblaze is my favorite." - Marco Arment
"I like and can recommend Backblaze." - Walt Mossberg
* Increased the download file size limit to 5GB.
* Completed miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the service and the web client, but this app just doesn’t work. When I try to load a list of backed-up files, the progress indicator just spins on an empty screen for a couple of minutes and then says it couldn’t connect to Backblaze servers and that I should check my internet connection. My internet connection is fine; check your app.
Great backup service, poor mobile app
The desktop backup service is rock solid. It’s saved my skin several times. Unfortunately the mobile app is basically useless. Face ID just spins & never logs in. Had to reinstall to log in with normal credentials. After I finally get logged in, no files load. If I can’t view files, there’s no point in having the app installed.
Ditto...doesn’t work yet. UPDATE
Today it worked fine. Must have been a sever error or?
Not ready. Connected on a good wifi and still getting notices that can’t connect to Backblaze server.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.