Backpack for Lone Wolf is the definitive app for the Kai warrior!
It allows you to:
1) Simulate fighting during your Lone Wolf adventure: add Combat Skills and Endurance Points, then simply hit the button. We'll roll the dice for you, and you'll instantly know the winner.
2) Generate a random number between 0-9. (Good luck with that!)
3) Keep track of your Gold Crowns and Meals
4) Take notes during your journey
5) Follow your path on the fantastic map of Magnamund, compiled from every one of the maps found in the gamebooks. It shows every town, city, and roadway and labels most of the forests, lakes, and rivers as well! (Credit: Jan Charvát)
- Added : Notes!
- Added : -1 EP button
Ratings and Reviews
This has some fantastic features but is not quite the full action chart I would like to see for Lone Wolf. It lacks disciplines, a true eight item backpack, and special items. I don’t need it to do all the math, just an easy visualized place to keep these items would be sufficient. I give credit to the combat simulator and to the fact that Lone Wolf is getting some much needed love.
This is very well thought out and smooth app. Might be a good idea to add a weapons and backpack items tab with a drop down that lists these items. Too difficult to put in the notes section.
A Great Companion
Over all this is a great app to use while playing the Lone Wolf book series by Joe Dever. The map is fantastic and the combat calculator is very useful. I think the combat calculator could use a way to add in variables (like the Sommerswerd and not Fighting to the Death) but over all this is a must have for Lone Wolf players.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.