Backpack Health – Your health information always on hand.
Sometimes health information can feel scattered and out of reach. Backpack Health wants to help you keep it all together, so that you can spend less time tracking it down and more time getting (and giving) the care and support you need.
Organize and manage your health details in the way that makes the most sense to you:
• Conditions, procedures, medications, allergies, complementary care, labs, genetic results, and more – if it's important to your health journey, keep it in your Backpack
• Record your health info using a comprehensive dictionary of clinical and everyday terms – we give you lots of options to help you find what you're looking for
• PRO: Add photos, videos, audio, and files to your Backpack to complete the picture
• PRO: Instantly translate your health info into multiple languages, even without an internet connection
Include the people you love:
• Add profiles for the ones you care for (as many as you want)
• Kids, aging parents, anyone whose info you need to have on hand, Backpack Health lets you keep it all in one place
• Invite others to co-manage your loved ones' profiles with you – you can collaborate to stay on top of their care
Share the information you need to with the ones who need it most:
• Use unique Share Cards to control what information you share with whom
• Share specific Emergency info so that it's there when you need it
• PRO: Share the most up-to-date info with unique secure URLs
• PRO: Use a unique URL to keep emergency info on medical ID jewelry or in your phone’s Medical ID
• PRO: Add your files and notes to Share Cards
Wherever you go, Backpack Health makes it easy to carry the stuff that matters, and share it with those who need it.
You can access Backpack Health with a Basic plan or a PRO plan. PRO plans require a monthly or yearly subscription which you select during signup or subsequently from the Account Subscription option in the app.
PRO plan payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of this purchase. There is a 7 days trial period for your initial subscription, during which you can cancel at any time without being charged. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited with a subsequent subscription purchase during this period.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
PRO users: viewing Share Cards is now quicker, easier and more device-responsive. This is especially helpful in an emergency setting when you need to view info in a fast, user-friendly way.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app with a great purpose behind it. Well organized too
- Backpack Health LLC
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Backpack Health LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- PRO – Yearly $9.99
- PRO – Monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.