By AppsOnTheSide, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BackToMyCar is a simple application with NO ADS that assures you of never forgetting where you parked again. Developed by AppsOnTheSide, BackToMyCar is loaded with features that include:
• New direction arrow always points you in the right direction.
• Email, print or text message your parking location to anyone. If you're tailgating at the game and want to meet up with your friends, simply tap 'Park' and then tap 'Share' icon. That's it!!!! Get the burgers ready!
• Take a picture of your parking location.
• Enter a note (portrait or landscape) about your parking location.
• Set a parking timer to notify you when your meter is about to expire. Previously an add-on, but now it's FREE!
• Get turn-by-turn walking directions to your car.
• Hands full? Use the sonar feature to lead you to your car by sound! (Sounds must be turned on.)
• Instantly update your location in a shake. Shake iPhone and Map view will expand to show your current location and your parking location.
• See distances in meters or yards.
How To Use:
• The blue dot represents your current location.
• Tap the Park button when you want to mark your parking location. When doing this, it is important to observe the device's GPS accuracy displayed in the upper left-hand corner. The lower the number, the better the result. If the GPS accuracy is poor, try waiting a minute to see if it improves.
• Getting back to your car is easy! Simply follow the direction arrow which will lead you on a straight line directly to your car.
• Tap Camera icon to take/associate a picture with your parked location.
• Tap Share icon to email or text message the details of your parked location to anyone.
• Tap Note icon to enter a note about your parking location.
• Tap Parking Timer icon to set a parking notification reminder and BackToMyCar will notify you when your meter is about to expire.
• Tap the Location icon to always keep view showing your current location. Shaking the device does the same thing.
• For directions to your parking location, touch the car. A view will popup with the address of your parking location. Touch the arrow, then touch Directions.
• Shake the device to adjust the map view to display both your current and parked location.
• Click the Info icon to edit your preferences.
We encourage your feedback to help make BackToMyCar your favorite parking application.
Please note that BackToMyCar has no control over the accuracy of the GPS receiver. That is handled 100% by the phone itself. If you find the accuracy is poor, wait a minute to see if it improves.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.7
- Minor bug fixes
- iPhone 5 support
My favorite car park app
Most accurate with meters and returning to my car. I've tried many and keep coming back to this
For a guy who gets lost walking to his car, this App rocks
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Aug 16, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppsOnTheSide, LLC
- © 2010 AppsOnTheSide LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.