By Bazimo GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creates a local backup of your Gmail account.
Lightweight, silent and reliable.
BackUp Gmail is the easiest way to backup your Gmail account and protect your data.
* Multiple accounts
* Very simple Restore procedure (with resume feature)
* You can access your data whenever you want: all emails are saved in plain text (.eml format with attachments)
* Install it and forget about it, is a lightweight Status Bar App that works in the background
* Personalize it: how the backup is performed, set-up your destination folders as you wish and decide if you want an hourly or daily backup of your account (and set the times yourself)
* Snapshots of folders (Gmail labels)
For any questions, or comments, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You need some Gmail settings: http://backupgmail.m4ss.net/support/gmail-settings/
Read the FAQ: http://backupgmail.m4ss.net/faq/
What's New in Version 1.9.4
- OAuth2 authorization system on backup and restore procedures
- new Statistics page in Utilities
- moved IMAP transaction logs in a local file (for debug procedure)
Update on my experience. Great!
Back in October I had written a review of this product and, to put it mildly, I was not happy at all. I could not find any way to get it to work, and I felt that their support staff wasn’t responsive. Since then, they did contact me and spent a LOT of time with me getting it to work. For a 10-dollar app, this was amazing. I’ve spent thousands on computers only to find their support was non existent. Finally got it working (I think the problem was probably my fault in setting it up) and it works great. I have years of emails including a lot of documentation and emails from friends who no longer are with us, and was worried sick about losing them some day.
I cannot recommend this too highly, try it you will love it!