By Jonathan Clark
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Backup copies individual files or entire folder structures to a target destination. It duplicates the content of a source folder or file to a target folder.
- Manually back up the content whenever you wish.
- Set scheduled backups - daily, weekly and monthly (the app must be running).
- Set various options to control what is backed up, such as mirroring content, show backup progress, copy only newer files, preserve date/time.
- Batch add files and folders by drag/dropping them.
- Set individual target backup locations for each backup job.
The app resides in your menu bar area, and can be configure to start up automatically each time your computer starts as follows:
▪ Open System Preferences.
▪ Go to “Users & Groups”.
▪ Select your account & click the “Login Items” tab. You might need to enter an account password.
▪ Click the add (+) button and choose this app from your Applications folder.
-- This app does not make incremental backups based on date. It is simply source to target. There are, as you can see above, many ways to control what content is updated in the target folders.
-- If you have a problem contact us, don't leave a bad review. We will always try to help. We have lots of very satisfied customers (visit our website to see their comments!)
What's New in Version 1.07
Changed location of backup profile file. You must select the folder to save the profile to when the app starts. This is a once only selection, and should be somewhere like your Documents folder (or a subfolder of it).
New toolbar icons.
Would be handy but not usable
It would be great if it worked.
The file/folder select window, the most important window, is terrible. It does always let you select the file, it doesnt support use of the navigation ribbon and renders terribly (all fuzzy).
Deleted it after 10 minutes of trying to make it work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 1.07
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Clark
- © 2013-2017 Jonathan Clark
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later