By Jonathan Clark
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NOTE: After upgrading to this version you should reset permissions from the app's menu and re-add your jobs if you experience any errors.
Backup copies individual files or entire folder structures to a target destination. It duplicates the content of a source folder or file to a target folder.
- Manually back up the content whenever you wish.
- Set scheduled backups - daily, weekly and monthly (the app must be running).
- Set various options to control what is backed up, such as mirroring content, show backup progress, copy only newer files, preserve date/time.
- Batch add files and folders by drag/dropping them.
- Set individual target backup locations for each backup job.
The app resides in your menu bar area, and can be configure to start up automatically each time your computer starts as follows:
▪ Open System Preferences.
▪ Go to “Users & Groups”.
▪ Select your account & click the “Login Items” tab. You might need to enter an account password.
▪ Click the add (+) button and choose this app from your Applications folder.
-- This app does not make incremental backups based on date. It is simply source to target. There are, as you can see above, many ways to control what content is updated in the target folders.
-- Please note: Requests/issues posted to the reviews cannot be addressed. If a problem should arise with the application please use our support email.
What's New in Version 1.05
- Changed how jobs are saved.
- Behind the scenes: Updated the code signing
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Clark
- © 2013-2015 Jonathan Clark
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later