By Jonathan Clark
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Backup copies individual files or entire folder structures to a target destination. It duplicates the content of a source folder or file to a target folder.
- Manually back up the content whenever you wish.
- Set scheduled backups - daily, weekly and monthly (the app must be running).
- Set various options to control what is backed up, such as mirroring content, show backup progress, copy only newer files, preserve date/time.
- Batch add files and folders by drag/dropping them.
- Set individual target backup locations for each backup job.
The app resides in your menu bar area, and can be configure to start up automatically each time your computer starts as follows:
▪ Open System Preferences.
▪ Go to “Users & Groups”.
▪ Select your account & click the “Login Items” tab. You might need to enter an account password.
▪ Click the add (+) button and choose this app from your Applications folder.
-- This app does not make incremental backups based on date. It is simply source to target. There are, as you can see above, many ways to control what content is updated in the target folders.
-- If you have a problem contact us, don't leave a bad review. We will always try to help. We have lots of very satisfied customers (visit our website to see their comments!)
What's New in Version 1.06
New app icon.
Loses your jobs…want my money back
This is a waste of time and money. Can I give a -1? It seems so wonderfully easy until you realize that every time it starts up, your jobs are LOST!!! This app has potential - lots of it. But this one aspect is totally fatal.
If you want to run a backup program that will seize your machine, doesn’t show up in “Force Quit” and does absolutely nothing useful at all, this is your app! Seeking refund.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 1.06
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Jonathan Clark
- © 2013-2016 Jonathan Clark
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later