Look alive, soldier !!! The body is under attack !!! Cystic fibrosis is affecting the lungs making it hard to breathe !!! As Phil, the pill, soldier in the antibiotic army, your mission is to hunt down bacteria and destroy them before they cause too much trouble. Slash, run and jump to destroy those pesky bacteria !!!
This game was developed by Augusta University Technology Enhanced Learning and Innovation and the students of the Chukker Creek A-Plus Lego League Team with the purpose of educating the public about cystic fibrosis, a disease about 70,000 people worldwide.
• Race through the lungs and slice bacteria but don't hit the oxygen bubbles.
• Explore the pancreas and jump to crush bacteria and avoid enzymes.
• Learn how cystic fibrosis affects the body.
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn't have any adds I ❤️ that part and my friends from school made it that is awesome this is my favorite game ever!! Great job guys
Very fun to play, great graphic and gameplay design, and I learned something new, too. Nothing bad about this! Awesome job!
I wish I could play
The game keeps having a glitch
- Augusta University
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Augusta University 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.