Bad Corgi is a little mindfulness app about refusing to eradicate stress and anxiety, and instead learning to exercise those bad feeling feelings.
You are Bad Corgi, a dwarfish demon pup sometimes possessed by You.
- Undertake impossible herding exercises
- Wreck local biomes
- Lose control of Bad Corgi and learn to love this feeling
- Contemplate both the vulgar and the joyful dimensions of corgi herding life with equanimity
- New exercises added every sometimes
- 3 one-minute exercises to amplify your distressed mood, and more coming
- amazing dynamic herd simulation
- simple touch controls
- dynamic loss of control
- secret characters to herd
- secret behaviors to complexify your herding
- 360 degree pause mode for setting up the perfect snapshots of that special hell breaker moment
Bad Corgi is designed for iPhone 5 and up.
Commissioned by Serpentine Galleries
Supported by Rolls-Royce
Published by Metis Suns
- revised UI for legibility
- corgi behavior: can defecate after rage eating
- corgi behavior: can look at you while defecating
- revised landscaping palette
- revised sound design cues
- fixed screenshot feature
- overall performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is art
Big fan of your animations. Got introduced to you art recently and I am in love. This "game" is beautiful. A lot of detail has been put into it, and I admit it's actually pretty fun to figure out what is happening and what are the rules. I love the natural digital style, way more interesting than the overrated glossy look of digital 3D design nowadays. And I am interested in why you love dogs so much. To those that do not understand why there are glitches and why there is no objectives to this game, I'm pretty sure everything is intentional and is trying to let you interpret your own message from this piece. Ian Chang is an artist, I guess this is a game but more like digital art.
Today I choose to review a funny game called Bad Corgi that I really enjoyed playing again and again as it got me addicted quite fast. The title appeared back in 2012 just when the games were starting to gain in popularity, so one can easy say that Bad Corgi was an early promoter of it’s genre.
As you start the game for the first time you are presented with a short animation showing a corgi taking a walk in the nature and whistling a song. With a flick of the thumb, you can guide him with your cane. You must enter the Corgi as slow as this will help later on.
You will come across sheep or lampost or rocks, I'm not sure what the objective is here but tapping the Corgi will help.
I keep getting stuck after the fire, though.
All in all I'd give this one a "3" because it was both attractive and puzzling, but perhaps, too puzzling. Maybe I'll try it again if someone can give me a hint or link to a walkthrough!
Really a trash bag. I really think you should get rid of a few things or I will change my rate. Get rid of live things that are just ridiculous like a trash bag, tree, hose, rocks. I like the things that are actually realistic like wolves and other Shepard’s. You really need to change that. I just get more stressed and that is the opposite of what you want. Please update. PLEASE!!!!!!!!
- Ian Cheng
- 90.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Metis Suns
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.