By Ian Cheng
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bad Corgi is a little mindfulness app about refusing to eradicate stress and anxiety, and instead learning to exercise those bad feeling feelings.
You are Bad Corgi, a dwarfish demon pup sometimes possessed by You.
- Undertake impossible herding exercises
- Wreck local biomes
- Lose control of Bad Corgi and learn to love this feeling
- Contemplate both the vulgar and the joyful dimensions of corgi herding life with equanimity
- New exercises added every sometimes
- 3 one-minute exercises to amplify your distressed mood, and more coming
- amazing dynamic herd simulation
- simple touch controls
- dynamic loss of control
- secret characters to herd
- secret behaviors to complexify your herding
- 360 degree pause mode for setting up the perfect snapshots of that special hell breaker moment
Bad Corgi is designed for iPhone 5 and up.
Commissioned by Serpentine Galleries
Supported by Rolls-Royce
Published by Metis Suns
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- revised UI for legibility
- corgi behavior: can defecate after rage eating
- corgi behavior: can look at you while defecating
- revised landscaping palette
- revised sound design cues
- fixed screenshot feature
- overall performance improvements
Today I choose to review a funny game called Bad Corgi that I really enjoyed playing again and again as it got me addicted quite fast. The title appeared back in 2012 just when the games were starting to gain in popularity, so one can easy say that Bad Corgi was an early promoter of it’s genre.
As you start the game for the first time you are presented with a short animation showing a corgi taking a walk in the nature and whistling a song. With a flick of the thumb, you can guide him with your cane. You must enter the Corgi as slow as this will help later on.
You will come across sheep or lampost or rocks, I'm not sure what the objective is here but tapping the Corgi will help.
I keep getting stuck after the fire, though.
All in all I'd give this one a "3" because it was both attractive and puzzling, but perhaps, too puzzling. Maybe I'll try it again if someone can give me a hint or link to a walkthrough!
Don't stop making games
There are not much people like you who have such a abstract and puzzling mind, and especially not on the AppStore, please make more amazing, silly games. We need more people like you.
SUSPENDED ANIMATION – IAN CHENG STILL FROM “EMISSARY IN THE SQUAT OF GOD
That is the product. So much to catch the eye.. Thoughts shift..mindless and fascinating at the same time.. Bravo sir Bravo