Bad Elf GPS
By Bad Elf, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This utility app allows owners of any Bad Elf GPS accessory to check the health of the Bad Elf hardware, view the GPS data being received, transfer and view trip logs, and install firmware updates.
Visit www.bad-elf.com to learn more about the Bad Elf GPS, GPS Pro/Pro+, and the GNSS Surveyor accessories, which add a high performance GPS receiver to the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad via the 30-pin dock connector, Lighting connector, or Bluetooth. The GPS data is usable by ALL location-based iOS applications in the App Store.
Note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
What’s New in 3.3.2:
- You can now choose what data each gauge shows by pressing and holding on the numbers of each gauge.
- The app now shows you when a BE-GPS-3300 is using DGPS.
- We now provide some warm and fuzzy while you delete trips from your iOS device or Bad Elf.
- You can now turn on a setting to show SNR values for satellites.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from changing the RINEX version used by the app.
- Fixed an issue the could cause the BE-GPS-3300 to not be functional on iOS devices with 30-pin dock connectors.
Good app and good devices
My one request for the app would be that it shouldn't force you to redownload all the trips on the BadElf if you have previously deleted some of them from the app. It can take a long time for my trips to download since they are often as much as ten hours long! Making me do that with several trips is a major pain. I have learned to never delete a trip from the app if it is still on the Elf, but that is not a solution, merely a workaround.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bad Elf, LLC
- © 2010-16 Bad Elf, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.