Bad Piggies HD
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS’ point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock over 40 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 40+ special levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9+ sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 42 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Episode: The Road to El Porkado
Embark on an archaeological adventure in an all new episode full of treacherously icy environments and spooky dark caves. Be sure to equip the trusty lamp to find your way in the darkness – or put the new Night Vision Goggles power-up to use!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Amazing, but has some glitches
I'm not a huge angry birds fan, but bad piggies is my favorite of them all, but there is some glitches, like in 6-18, you have to turn on your light and scare the bat away. It will hit a button that triggers the lever to get you to the other end in one piece, but the lever is backwards, so I have to use power ups. I have all the 3-star items, and the pumpkin box that the piggy sits in is very easy to break, and I don't think it's fun when you crash all the time and when all you have to do is get one of those surprise boxes for the daily challenge. My point is that I want to get the creators to update the app and fix the lever platforms so they actually work like they used to, and make some items more difficult to break.
Please fix glitches
I think Rovio got caught up in cake race so they didn't check whether the levels worked. I got to the point in the game where I perfectly beat the first four packs (yeah, even after the physics changes when pigs fly is still possible) but when I got half way through road to el porkrado the buttons didn't make the platform move where it's supposed to be. I got through it for a while until I got to level 18. Please fix I can't continue without fix
Love this game!!!
This game is so fun, for one reason it's free, and two because it really brings out your creativity.
Another thing I like about this game is the sand box mode, you can really go ham on your creations using all of the materials you've collected over the story mode.
I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Keep up the good work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 260 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Field of Dreams$2.99
- Mechanic x 10$1.99
- Permanent Mechanic$0.99
- Golden Box$4.99
- Small Snout Coin Pack$1.99
- Mechanic x 35$5.99
- Mechanic x 65$9.99
- Super Mechanic x5$1.99
- Super Glue x10$1.99
- Medium Snout Coin Pack$4.99