By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS’ point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock over 40 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 40+ special levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9+ sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 42 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Episode: The Road to El Porkado
Embark on an archaeological adventure in an all new episode full of treacherously icy environments and spooky dark caves. Be sure to equip the trusty lamp to find your way in the darkness – or put the new Night Vision Goggles power-up to use!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Introducing: Custom Contraptions! Find new hidden loot crates every day to get new tricked-out parts for your contraptions. Plus – throw scrap and duplicate parts into the Scrap Machine and get new, shiny parts in return!
– A HUGE amount of new parts
– Daily Loot Crates hidden in levels – find up to three per day.
– New Scrap machine – turn your extra parts into better ones.
Thanks!!! And 1 suggestion
Thank you for making this app free! I used to have the free version of bad piggies. Now because this one can do more I deleted the free version and installed this. I also installed this one because you don't have to watch a video or spend coins to unlock next 5 levels. Thanks again for making this app free!!! Also, I think the power up called attract star boxes and desserts should be called attract star boxes and desserts and hidden loop crates! I used the power up. It attracted the hidden loop crate I couldn't get. Make a update for this app that changes the power up I'm talking aboutto attract star boxes and desserts and hidden loop crates.
I'm really dissappointed
This was a very fun game. I've loved the concept and gameplay of it. But now it drives me crazy to the point I don't want to play it. I payed for this game when it was not a free game. But now, on a game I bought partly because I didn't want ads, I now see ads frequently that interrupt what I'm doing. I can live with the in app purchases. That's fine. What I can't stand is the ads that show up and make me watch for thirty seconds about a game I don't care about. I feel a little scammed. It feels like the money I used to pay for this game was thrown out the window and they're rubbing in my face by making me watch ads go play it. I can't express enough my disappointment of how far this game has fallen.
UPDATE ORIGINAL TITLE MUSIC & LEVEL MUSIC!
The Bad Piggies Game is pretty fun! Though, the original theme song in the Title Screen is replaced by a shorter version of the Game Music (when operating your contraption). Also I wish the longer version of the Game Music is updated to the levels as well, with the exception of Tusk 'til Dawn (this chapter can keep the Shuffle and Spawn Remix).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mechanic x 10$1.99
- Field of Dreams$2.99
- Permanent Mechanic$0.99
- Mechanic x 35$5.99
- Mechanic x 65$9.99
- Super Mechanic x5$1.99
- Super Glue x10$1.99
- Turbo Charge x20$1.99
- Golden Crate$4.99
- Super Magnet x5$1.99