By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS’ point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock 36 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 37 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Sandbox Level: Little Pig Adventure
● It’s new, free, and HUGE!
● BIGGEST sandbox ever!
● No limits to your creativity in this massive sandbox!
● Use the new Gearbox to put your contraptions in reverse!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Believe me, this is a great game. However, Rovio needs to update this some more. The little pig adventure was perfect: you actually have a motive to get the star boxes, and you finally have purpose in it. However, Rovio needs more. Someone earlier suggested this, but try adding water and sails, then make some buoys ad make some items sink and others float. That would be neat, you know? Also, try adding a winch system for the rope, so you can drop down piggies and pick them back up. Another idea: magnets. They can face all cardinal directions, and they will stick to everything metal. These are just suggestions, but please, please, please take these ideas into suggestion. ~That_Guy
A Train Wreck On Every Board
A hilarious PIGGIE train wreck!
My 3-year-old son likes to watch the piggie contraptions race and fly across the screen. He freaks out when the piggies start screaming and he runs away. But then he comes immediately back! He can't stand to watch, but he daren't look away for fear he'd miss the action!
The screeching of RC motors, the "chup-chup-chup" of helicopter rotors, the cracking of wood, the POW of TNT, and the screaming of little green piggies as they soar through the air trying to reach their goal.
It's simply the most fun you'll have today when you finally build the ultimate piggie masterpiece contraption only to have your dreams dashed on a rock when you realize at the last moment you mounted the fireworks on backwards.
More than once I've said: "You silly pig! You KNEW that wasn't going to work!"
Then I realized - I'M THE PIG!!
10/10 would strap on fireworks again!
Great time waster
This game is perfect for the intellectually minded people who are looking to kill some time, as it is based on the laws of physics and has many things to do with having to design and build a machine in order to get from point a to point b, with a few objectives in between. It's a new approach from the creators of Angry Birds, and I'd say is quite the success.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 62.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mechanic x 10$1.99
- Field of Dreams$2.99
- Permanent Mechanic$0.99
- Mechanic x 35$5.99
- Mechanic x 65$9.99
- Super Mechanic x5$1.99
- Super Glue x10$1.99
- Turbo Charge x20$1.99
- Super Magnet x5$1.99
- Super Mechanic x15$3.99