By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS’ point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock over 40 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 40+ special levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9+ sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 42 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Episode: The Road to El Porkado
Embark on an archaeological adventure in an all new episode full of treacherously icy environments and spooky dark caves. Be sure to equip the trusty lamp to find your way in the darkness – or put the new Night Vision Goggles power-up to use!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Rovio, you made the daily loot crates $&@# because you made it so it was so hard to get the alien items. Make it so you could get wooden and metal crates daily and on Sundays you would get a golden crate again and keep the other crates in the cake race and I'll give it five stars again. Btw the platforms in road to el porkado are broken so also fix them and I'll give it five stars and I'll actually like this game again. (It's still ok to keep the alien items at the number of gears they require but keep the daily crates the way they used to be rather than it being to have the crates from cake race as some of the daily crates)
Fix the levels
I updated the game expecting my problem to be fixed but the "Road to El Porkado" levels are still completely messed up, the platforms don't work properly and I can no longer finish the levels. They seem like a great concept if they were only fixed, but right now it's unplayable.
I haven't played the game in a long time, therefore, there have been a lot of updates I have missed. I have a few problems. Please respond with acknowledgment of the problems or with an update.
1.) Cakes/Desserts: I have over 200 cake and dessert items to feed King Pig. I don't want to feed him 200+ desserts one at a time. Please make it harder or rarer to get dessert because I will never get the time or determination to feed King Pig THAT much food.
2.) El Porkado: The moving platforms that can be moved with buttons are broken. Lucky me, I have already beat most of them.
3.) Chests: Leave the weird chests in the Cake race and the wooden, silver, and golden chests in the normal game. Please. I don't go after chests anymore because I want the normal chests, not some weird ones.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 260 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Field of Dreams$2.99
- Mechanic x 10$1.99
- Permanent Mechanic$0.99
- Mechanic x 35$5.99
- Mechanic x 65$9.99
- Golden Crate$4.99
- Small Snout Coin Pack$1.99
- Super Mechanic x5$1.99
- Super Glue x10$1.99
- Turbo Charge x20$1.99