This application can be played alone or used with the Badanamu Learning Pen Set or Disc Set. Please check www.badanamu.com for availability.
Badanamu Story Time is a hands-on application for learning to read. Story Time is made up of 3 fun levels designed to help kids learn
• how to recognize ABC sounds and letters.
• how to sound out 3, 4, and 5-letter words.
• how to recognize early phonics rules.
• how to read important sight words.
• how to read fun, simple sentences.
Badanamu Story Time Sky Castle is level 3 of the Story Time series. Join Bada and all his friends on an adventure to the Sky Castle. The Sky Horses need some help preparing for a fantastic birthday party and only Bada can help. You will get to meet 5, magical new Sky Horses, each with great adventures to share.
It’s easy and fun to learn and play with Badanamu Story Time.
1. Choose one of the Badanamu friends.
2. Help the Sky Horses gather gifts and decorations for their party.
3. Watch out for missing ABCs letters in keywords.
4. Tap to discover missing letters and complete the words.
5. Watch the words magically blend together to continue the story.
Badanamu Story Time Sky Castle can help children learn:
• 4 and 5 letter words, such as gift and stop
• some simple two syllable words, such as birthday
• consonant blends, such as ST and BL (phonics)
• digraphs, such as TH and CH (phonics)
• more than 100 sight words
Does your little one love Badanamu? Is there something you would like to see changed? We would love to hear what you think about our application. Simply leave a review below. We check back daily.
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/badanamu
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/badanamu
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Badanamu1
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Badanamu
Badanamu has a whole world of learning just waiting for children to discover. Follow us on one of our social media accounts to hear the latest about our products and animations.
* Added support for updating NFC codes while an internet connection is available.
Ratings and Reviews
This is going to be a hit for sure.
Graphics, sound and theme are perfect for kids.
The game hangs on "For a birthday party this is not good" and keeps repeating how to pronounce "this". No one in the house could get the game to advance. I have an iPhone 5c FYI. This is still a five star game. After this comment, I know this issue will be fix. Your quality in the detail is superior to let this go on for long.
Fabulous for children. Remember that everyone has played the ponies. Help the kids with read, sound and match letters.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.