Badanamu Talk & Trace makes learning to write and draw great fun!
"Use with the Learning Pen 2 and the Bada Pen (optional). Check www.badanamu.com for pricing and availability."
Talk & Trace includes letters, numbers, and shapes. Get ready for pre-k and kindergarten with Badanamu. We make letters, numbers, and shapes relatable to children by using silly sounds, catchy music, and adorable characters.
Try tracing your way through all 26 letters of the alphabet in lowercase and uppercase. After children finish tracing each letter they are greeted by that Nemie character in a fun and memorable animation.
Here are some of the great features of the Badanamu Talk and Trace application:
Learn letter sounds.
• Whimsical characters make remembering letter sounds easy
Learn letter, numbers, and shapes strokes.
• Capital and lower case for all 26 letters of the alphabet
• Ordered writing strokes: tracing neat letters, shapes, and numbers for pre-k and kindergarten
Learn keywords for each letter.
• Cute characters associate a keyword with each letter
• Words reappear in other Badanamu products, helping children build vocabulary
Learn numbers 1 through 10.
• Simplified writing strokes make learning to write fun.
• Cute animations help children to visualize the quantities associated with each number.
Learn 8 kindergarten shapes.
• Learn to draw a square, circle, triangle, rectangle, star, heart, diamond, and oval.
• Rewarding animations help children identify shapes in real-world items.
Includes adjustable difficulty settings.
• Easy setting keeps the challenge manageable for young learners.
• Hard setting assigns a number score for accuracy on each tracing.
Does your little one love Badanamu Talk and Trace?
Is there something you would like to see changed? We would love to hear what you think about our application. Simply leave a review below or send us an email.
Badanamu has a whole world of learning just waiting for children to discover. Follow us on one of our social media accounts to hear the latest about our products and animations.
• Website: www.badanamu.com
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/badanamu01
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Badanamu1
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Badanamu/posts
Badanamu: Let’s learn and play together!
*The app has been updated so that users can play without the Learning Pen 2 or the Bada Pen.
Ratings and Reviews
Educational fun, but could be better
The app goes through each letter, has you trace the upper and lower case letter once each, then shows a video and moves on to the next letter. Tracing the letter is difficult. My toddler wants to tap on it or trace it all in one movement, or try again without lifting her finger, and it frustrates her. Or she traces a line but lifts her finger just short of the end and has to do the whole line all over again, and that confuses her. We went through about 10 letters before she got bored. There ought to be a way to tap to skip the videos and just practice tracing the letters.
For some reason the sound in this app doesn't work. But my daughter is only two so she is still okay with watching just video. Besides that, this is a great app! She does gets a bit frustrated when it resets on her. This app would get 5 stars if it would fix the sound and also had the option of just pausing where it is, instead of resetting the trace, so that the child doesn't have to make continuous traces.
Badanamu talk and trace
The updated app has removed the characters you have to move around before being able to trace the corresponding letter. My daughter loved that part where she could see the characters pronouncing first before being able to trace. Horrible decision to remove this!!!! Please put it back, she doesn't use the app anymore now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.