The sequel to Apple’s Game of the Year -winning BADLAND with over 65 million players!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
Winner - Excellence in gameplay - IMGA Awards 2016
Mobile Nordic Game of the Year - Nordic Games 2016
AppAdvice Paid iPad App of 2015!
5 / 5 "Even more gorgeous than the first one" -- TouchArcade
5 / 5 "A masterpiece" -- AppAdvice
5 / 5 "Exhilarating and enjoyable" -- Apple’N'Apps
9.3 / 10 "A must have” -- iTopNews.de
9.2 / 10 "Stunning" -- Multiplayer.it
9 / 10 "Seriously, this is one of the best looking games you're ever going to stick onto your iPad or iPhone" -- PocketGamer
"Fantastic new sequel" -- The Verge
“Takes everything to love about BADLAND and turns it up to 11” -- Slide to Play
"Brilliantly crafted side scrolling adventure game that should earn a place on your Christmas list immediately" -- AppSpy
Witness the award-winning world of BADLAND in even more stunning beauty with levels that extend and scroll to all directions. Survive through new elements such as liquids, flamethrowers, frost, magma, water and volumetric burning light. Fall down deadly rifts, fly to any direction and race & jump along the surfaces as a rolling character on your way to safety.
Challenge your friends and strangers in constantly updating global online events. Race against their best performances and rise in the global rankings.
Languages: English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, Português, Pyccknñ, Čeština, Suomi, 中文, 한국어, 日本語.
Compatible with iPhone 4 and upwards, iPod Touch & upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (1st gen) and upwards
- A SINGLE PLAYER campaign with deviously imaginative levels
* Internet connection not required for single player
- Global ONLINE CHALLENGES
* Challenge your friends and others in asynchronous online events
- Intuitive two-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience - best enjoyed with headphones
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- Game Center and iCloud support
* Progress synced between all linked iOS devices
- Achievements & online leaderboards
- 3D Touch support!
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and online
- More levels coming soon as free updates
* The original BADLAND is one of the most updated iOS games of all time
The award-winning BADLAND took side scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio. BADLAND 2 takes that further with a lot of new features, crazy levels, online events and even more stunning graphics than in the original.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
iPhone X is now fully supported!
Ratings and Reviews
Frogmind’s follow-up to our 2013 iPad Game of the Year has our minds in apocalyptic overdrive. We can’t stop thinking about all the whirring blades, crushing boulders, and other deathtraps you have to fly, fall, and roll through. The physics-based puzzles are even more clever this time around, flowing from one to the next in sprawling, eerily beautiful levels laced with dread. Badland 2’s elegant controls and frequent checkpoints make it easy to pick up and love, but its wealth of missions and online challenges will wow even the most hardcore players.
If you’re into
games where you die over and over again and keep repeating it until you finally beat the level, then you’ll love this game. Not my cup of tea. I don’t mind problem solving if it takes me two or three tries to get through, but this is the type of game that requires you to die a million times by way of trial and error just so you know where the obstacles are and what they do.
I still give it three stars for the nice visuals and the fact that I understand these types of games are practically their own genre. I should’ve known it was this type of game before I purchased it.
Despite my rage, really really good game!
SOOO....funny thing is, I had Badland 1, and I really enjoyed it, so I got Badland 2. Now, this was about a year ago, but... One thing though, I got so angry, I pressed my knuckle against the screen while trying to beat a level, and I cracked it. Please don’t do what I did. It is still really fun, just frustrating. Let me rephrase that to challenging. But downloaders, BEWARE! LOVE THE APP THOUGH!
- Frogmind Oy
- 129.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Frogmind
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.