Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** MASSIVE NEW UPDATE & 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME! ***
The sequel to Apple’s Game of the Year -winning BADLAND!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
Winner - Excellence in gameplay - IMGA Awards 2016
Mobile Nordic Game of the Year - Nordic Games 2016
AppAdvice Paid iPad App of 2015!
5 / 5 "Even more gorgeous than the first one" -- TouchArcade
5 / 5 "A masterpiece" -- AppAdvice
5 / 5 "Exhilarating and enjoyable" -- Apple’N'Apps
9.3 / 10 "A must have” -- iTopNews.de
9.2 / 10 "Stunning" -- Multiplayer.it
9 / 10 "Seriously, this is one of the best looking games you're ever going to stick onto your iPad or iPhone" -- PocketGamer
"Fantastic new sequel" -- The Verge
“Takes everything to love about BADLAND and turns it up to 11” -- Slide to Play
"Brilliantly crafted side scrolling adventure game that should earn a place on your Christmas list immediately" -- AppSpy
Witness the award-winning world of BADLAND in even more stunning beauty with levels that extend and scroll to all directions. Survive through new elements such as liquids, flamethrowers, frost, magma, water and volumetric burning light. Fall down deadly rifts, fly to any direction and race & jump along the surfaces as a rolling character on your way to safety.
Challenge your friends and strangers in constantly updating global online events. Race against their best performances and rise in the global rankings.
Languages: English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, Português, Pyccknñ, Čeština, Suomi, 中文, 한국어, 日本語.
Compatible with iPhone 4 and upwards, iPod Touch & upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (1st gen) and upwards
- A SINGLE PLAYER campaign with deviously imaginative levels
* Internet connection not required for single player
- Global ONLINE CHALLENGES
* Challenge your friends and others in asynchronous online events
- Intuitive two-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience - best enjoyed with headphones
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- Game Center and iCloud support
* Progress synced between all linked iOS devices
- Achievements & online leaderboards
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus!
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and online
- More levels coming soon as free updates
* The original BADLAND is one of the most updated iOS games of all time
The award-winning BADLAND took side scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio. BADLAND 2 takes that further with a lot of new features, crazy levels, online events and even more stunning graphics than in the original.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
What's New in Version 1.3
- New level-pack 'WARPZONE' with 10 new levels
- 15 new online levels!
- '1 try' (passed without dying)- badge now available for all levels
- Clone counter option: see how many clones you are currently saving
- Online mode fix : prevents a rare possibility to cheat for the leaderboards
- 42 new achievements to unlock, including 9 special ones
I'm rating five stars to help support the developers, but I actually feel like this is a four-star game. And there's only one reason for that—no level editor.
The original BADLAND had a level editor! It made the game so much more fun! But this one doesn't, and it only comes across as disappointing. But on the other hand…
…everything else is simply AMAZING! The seemingly simple gameplay changes, like moving in all four directions, make this game so much fun! The levels are definitely replayable, and each one is unique with difficult puzzles, challenges of skill, and awesome graphics. This is so worth four stupid dollars.
So, you won't regret your purchase, and I'm sure the developers were working their butts off on a level editor but felt obligated to add a few levels while I waited. (I hope.)
Beautiful, wondrous, a little creepy...and very fun
Just be prepared for a learning curve (controls can be sensitive at times) and the difficulty got cranked up to 11...but if you like gorgeous visuals, cool level design and solving puzzles - this is a must own...but definitely play the first one then this one...two great and different experiences....oh but I still hate the moving screen of death
Update: the new levels they added are not as creative or fun as the original 'adventure' levels - which is unfortunate...they took a lot of the same designs they had for previous levels and just changed them slightly...they had a whole year to create new levels, they could have done a better job imo...also, they increased the difficulty to extra extra hard (didn't think that was possible); so casual gamers use caution...this game will piss you off even more
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Frogmind Oy
- © Frogmind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes