Explosive multiplayer brawler of epic action with easy-to-play but hard-to-master physics-based gameplay.
Sling your Clones onto the battlefield! Master your timing and build crazy tactics & devastating chain reactions! Combine dozens of clones into a brilliantly tactical onslaught and take down the opponent's tower!
● Battle friends and other players around the world in real-time Brawls
● Fun, intuitive and unique physics-based gameplay
● Build crazy chain reactions to outwit and overwhelm your opponents
● Award-winning BADLAND universe with dozens of new characters
● Unlock mysterious BADLAND eggs to collect and upgrade crazy clone characters
● Construct tactical brawl parties and learn to use your Clones in clever ways
● Progress through dozens of Lands and go all the way to the top!
● Join or create a Tribe, share Clones and build your own Brawl community
● Challenge Tribemates and friends to private duels
● Play 2 vs 2 battles and contribute to unlocking rewards for your tribe
● Learn new tactics by watching the best Brawls from BadTube (in-game)
Compatible with iPhone 4s and upwards, iPod Touch & upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (1st gen) and upwards
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Follow us :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BadlandBrawl/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/badlandbrawl
Discord - https://discord.gg/badland
- New: 2v2 with Tribemates!
- New: Events game mode!
- New: Introducing Tribe Egg levels 11 to 20!
Check more from in-game news!
- Bug fixes
- Stability fixes
- Bug fixes
- Stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but a couple audio problems
So this game is really fun people that say it’s a clash Royale clone are wrong it’s just another card game not a clash clone I have a lot of fun when playing and honestly this game is original 2 days of playing and I’m at I’m at jungle night which took awhile (and a little bit of rage) now the reason I didn’t give 5 star is simple when I’m at the menu before you press brawl every piece of audio comes with a bzzzz every piece even in a match once that’s fixed I’ll happily drop a 5 star oh and also all those people that say it’s pay to win guess what your just trash if someone has a high level card then counter it bomb spider or home drone just you arrows ez counter
Fun, but disappointing
* SUMMARY *
Fun gameplay, but it won’t last. I won my first 12 matches in a row but I know it’s only a matter of time until I start losing to worse players with higher level cards than me...
* OVERVIEW *
This is a fun little physics-based fighter but it is utterly ruined by the grindy F2P card leveling system. I know all the most profitable games are doing this but it simply isn’t consumer friendly.
I’m especially disappointed to see this coming from FROGMIND who brought us wonderful premium games (no IAP) and showed everyone that it was still possible to make a successful, profitable non-F2P game.
I can’t say I wouldn’t be tempted by the money and resort to F2P pay-to-win garbage like FROGMIND ultimately did, but what I can say is that it is a sad day for consumers...
I sincerely hope that someone will make a Clash Royale style PREMIUM game some day. The brilliant 8 card deck arena battler genre without grindy card-level nonsense would be amazing.
I bought FROGMIND’s two previous games and would love to have bought this game too. Instead I regretfully uninstalled it even though I was having a blast.
Fun game with great strategy!
I’m a huge mobile game player. This game is similar to CoC, however it’s better developed in terms of using strategy to win. Many cards can be used together and it’s more about combinations of cards and timing than just who has the higher ranking card.
The graphics are amazing and I LOVE how you can team up with someone else and play 2v2! That’s a neat feature. They already have clans, chat, ranking system and replays. There’s a high ceiling for this game.
If you like strategy games check this one out. It’s fun. Excellent graphics and the gameplay is entertaining.
- Frogmind Oy
- 100.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Frogmind Oy 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Jungle Night Reward Offer $0.99
- Jungle Dusk Reward Offer $4.99
- Canyon Dawn Reward Offer $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.