Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fly and survive through the Game of the Year -winning action adventure BADLAND.
Over 30 MILLION players and counting! #1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
5/5 - AppSmile - "A standout game"
4/4 - Slide to Play - "A must-download"
5/5 - AppSpy - "An absolute treat to play"
5/5 - Apple’N'Apps - "One of the best games"
9/10 - Destructoid - "A hallmark of excellence"
4.5/5 - TouchArcade - "Easy to recommend"
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” -- AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” -- Apple’N'Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game - Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors' Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
- VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- iCloud support (player's game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
- iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
What's New in Version 3.3
- Eternal Day now has a selection of 40 of the best of the best levels. They feature creativity, playfulness and thinking outside the box to create something new and interesting within the BADLAND mechanics.
- Since introducing the level editor, we have chosen one out of the 2000+ levels made each week and added it to this third official day called Eternal Day
- The update celebrates all of you who have made great levels to BADLAND Level World and especially those who have gone to great lengths to introduce something ambitious, new, unique and fun that made it all the way into the best of the best. Thank you!
- Go check out the crazy levels from Eternal Day!
- Bug fixes included in the update:
* Editor: Linker now works properly with Clony
* Fixed some impossible missions in Coop
* A bunch of smaller fixes
Huge thanks for creating already more than 70 000 levels (and counting) and for all your feedback and support!
Hard, but sooo satisfying when you succeed
I only downloaded this game about five days ago, and already I've played a decent way into Day II and am planning to download Badland 2 in the near future. It's the epitome of addictive gaming: intuitive tap controls that are as they say "easy to learn, difficult to master", awesome creative puzzle solving challenges, and haunting sci fi environments. At $3, this is seriously a steal for any mobile gamer.
So why 4 stars and not five? Welll, Badland is hard. Like, tear-your-hair out, "how the heck am I supposed to do that" hard at times. Kind of undercuts the appeal of a casual game that can be played in short bursts when it takes me half an hour to beat a level. However, all but a few stages are checkpointed, you have infinite lives, and there is a pause button on the screen, so this is a minor quibble. Overall, I'm enjoying the heck out of this game.
I've seen this on the App Store for ages, and thought the art looked pretty cool. The first thing I noticed was how smooth the controls are. It feels very natural, and there are a variety of different behaviors that your creatures can adopt. You feel like you are these creatures, moving around in this strange world.
The screen shots don't even do it justice for how disturbingly beautiful the game looks. The design is just stunning. And the puzzles are very challenging and rewarding. Most of the puzzles are more about thinking and planning than dexterity, which I like. It can be a little frustrating at times, when you have to get the timing perfect to navigate a narrow path, but it's usually fun.
Badland is the best game I have on my iPad. It has everything: one-touch controls, Game center data saving, level creation, complex puzzles, challenges, and it goes on and on. I never knew a game could be so perfect! It's challenging, but not hard like Geometry Dash or Mr Jump. The graphics… well, you saw the screenshots. I wish there was a level where I could just fly by and stare at the scenery! The game runs smoothly even on old devices, and I have not encountered any bugs thus far. Just get it! It will be the best money you've ever spent on entertainment.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 222 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Frogmind Oy
- © Frogmind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes