Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fly and survive through the Game of the Year -winning action adventure BADLAND.
Over 30 MILLION players and counting! #1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
5/5 - AppSmile - "A standout game"
4/4 - Slide to Play - "A must-download"
5/5 - AppSpy - "An absolute treat to play"
5/5 - Apple’N'Apps - "One of the best games"
9/10 - Destructoid - "A hallmark of excellence"
4.5/5 - TouchArcade - "Easy to recommend"
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” -- AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” -- Apple’N'Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game - Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors' Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
- VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- iCloud support (player's game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
- iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
What's New in Version 3.2
Update #26 brings new features and improvements:
- New editor tool: Linker
* Link any object together with anything. You can even add decorations to the Clony!
- Editor: Dynamic values can now be shown in Label objects
* Create your own countdown timers!
- Editor: Force object can now be attached to the Clony as well
- Editor: Link objects to multiplayer checkpoints to create dynamic levels depending on the number of players
- Editor: Load your own levels to Editor through My Levels in Level World in case you have lost them
- iPad Pro now supports full resolution
- Fixed multitouch issue in multiplayer/coop
Huge thanks for creating already more than 20 000 levels and counting!
Get ready for something amazing! ;)
I'm giving 2 stars for graphics and a few fun moments...but ultimately, the gameplay ruins it...extremely touchy controls that make a lot of levels impossible to win achievements...and the MOVING SCREEN!! My GOD that STUPID moving screen....its 2015 and beyond people. Why would you make a game with a frustrating moving screen?? Just stupid...and that's the main problem...what could have been a fun, slightly challenging game turns into a hair pulling swear-fest because the game screws you at every turn...most especially when you are going for an achievement...terrible idea to have in the game and angry with reviewers and fans for praising this mediocre game that I bought based on their reviews....WILL NOT buy badlands 2 EVER...and I doubt I'll play much more of this game....ill take a limbo, luminous city, the room trilogy and this war of mine to name a few over this overrated pile any day.
Best iOS Game
Other game creators need to look at this game. Simple controls, creative game mechanics, stunning visuals, great sound design, and best of all perfectly integrated 3D Touch. 3D Touch makes the game even better than it already it. It gives you very precise control which is surprisingly helpful, but not necessary if you happen to have an older device. Overall amazing game. Definitely pick it up. I will be buying the second soon.
What all games should be
This game is artistically stunning. The game play varies difficulty and pacing and deviousness. It's mesmerizing and if you get frustrated you can just turn it off. When you come back it will be exactly where you left off. And and finally passing a difficult section is seductively rewarding.
Every time I play it it feels like I have been in a strange alien world, doing something important. I'm definitely getting the sequel.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Frogmind Oy
- © 2015 Frogmind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.