The best badminton game with realistic gameplay! Take on your friends in 1 vs 1 mode, or win the Badminton League trophy in Tournament Mode!
Customizing your character with tons of items. And level up your ability to do stronger smash and jump!
Now grab your racket to smash, hit the shuttlecock, do a crazy smash to your opponent like badminton star!
- Multiple game modes available, play with sports fans in local
- Create your very own character, and level - up
- Easy to control, challenging to win
- Simple and elegant UI design
- Cool stunts and realistic hitting shuttlecock experience
- Numerous gorgeous badminton outfits
This game needs an Internet connection to play.
A huge update full of brand new content! Now, for all badminton fans!
- SUPER SERIES: Challenge opponents from the world. Fight for honor!
- Add perfect & bad hits, mind your strategy, Master
- Physics engine optimized, get more excellent game experience
- New level system added: level up and update your skills.
- Talent system added : nearly 100 abilities to unlock
- Equipment and skills can be upgraded now
- Add currency "gems"
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, could be better
This is a very good game that could be great. I have two issues:
1. You need to upgrade your equipment and skill set in order to keep advancing. However, the cost of upgrading equipment and skills is very disproportionate to the amount you win for each match. Unless you use IAP’s, it’s a very slow process to upgrade.
2. MAIN ISSUE: you have an endurance meter that depletes the longer a single volley goes on. If your endurance runs out during a volley, you’ll hit a bad shot by default. That’s fair, but without a doubt the biggest problem with this feature is that the AI endurance meter is waaaaaay slower to deplete than the user’s meter. Also, when you lose a match, you lose XP, which can knock you down levels. I can’t make it past level 1500 because once you get there, the AI almost never miss a shot, and you will just wear yourself out during a volley until your endurance is gone and you hit a bad shot automatically. It’s very frustrating to keep losing because of an arbitrary factor like losing endurance quicker than your opponent.
I’m still newbie in the game but I’m so experienced in the Games in general so i can tell if this game great or not, and here I’m dropping down my opinion.
When you start the game it feels great and fun, you buy stuff to increase your stats so you get more chances of winning, and the tournament is good. But! But the thing that bother me and make me disappointed is there is no “Real Multiplayer” you face other people cpus, and you keep winning cause as known cpus aren’t smart, it’s such a disappointment for a great game to have no “Real Multiplayer” while the main thing of the game is the “Real Multiplayer”, i can’t have when facing cpus all the time and win against them what victory means if you are facing a cpu? Where is the taste of winning when you know you will win?
And so goes for tournament, i thought at the first tournament is “Real Multiplayer” but i was all wrong, i was just facing cpus.. again..
You can’t ignore the main thing of a game and expect from the people that will continue playing and paying to keep the game alive. From my opinion i see this game won’t stand for a long time unless if you made the game a “Real Multiplayer” game or else I’d uninstall the game better than facing cpus all the time.
Overall, i do love the game but i hoped it was a “Real Multiplayer” not facing cpus all the time..
What i can say is Keep Fighting!
I love this game...BUT the notifications are weird
This game is fun and stupidly addicting to play but the ads seem a little weird...i don't wanna be mean in any way cause this game is seriously so fun...but i get notifications such as “you will never know how handsome you are when u smash” and another weird one as “ah~ the way you smashed really fascinated me” those types of notifications creep me out...like i don’t know WHAT THATS SUPPOSED TO ME!!!! I also saved those notifications by screenshots..so please do tell me what those are even supposed to mean..cause it sounds sexual...and one more notification i got another one that just blew my mind but by far the weirdest notification was in all caps i repeat “WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU” so please make the notifications better...overall everything else is good
- Shenzhen Yifanshikong Technology Co.,Ltd
- 121.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @RedFish Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Champion Must-Have $0.99
- 7600 Coins $4.99
- Smash Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.