If Apple made a car... would it still have Windows?
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Bag of Laughs allows you to compete with others using your repertoire of jokes or expand on your joke knowledge.
Bag of Laughs can be played by any number of players.
The aim of the game is to think of a joke containing the random word provided. If you can not start telling the joke within five seconds you can choose to be shown a clue. If you are still struggling, you can choose to see the full joke.
You will be awarded three points if you can think of a joke without the clue, one point if you can think of a joke with the clue but zero points if you choose to show the full joke. The app will track your scores until one of the players reaches the target score selected at the start of the game.
• Improved support for iPhone X.
• New Apple Watch app to teach you new jokes to help you out next time you play against your friends!
- Andrew Coomer
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 - 2018 Tom Coomer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.