Bagpipe - Scottish Great Highland Bagpipe
By NETTuno s.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amaze your friends and relatives by playing Scottish melodies, just blow into the microphone and touch the right keys to dip your house and everything else in a magical atmosphere. Approach this wonderful but little known musical instrument and discover the scot that's inside you!
▪ Blow into the microphone to play, it’s like a real Scottish bagpipe! The virtual air bag fills up and you can start playing.
▪ Tutorials; follow them to immediately start playing magical melodies! They will help and teach you how to play some melodies.
▪ Simple but realistic; the virtual Bagpipe is easier to play than the real one, everybody can play it, but we still preserved a great realism;
▪ Amazing animations and “Flat Design” graphic!
… and much more!
Play, and become a master like Hevia!
Connect your device to an external speaker for a better sound.
The most famous bagpipe is the Scottish Great Highland Bagpipe, but there are many kinds of it from many countries, like the French Musette de cour, the Italians zampogna, piva, müsa and baghèt, the Spanish gaita, …
It is essentially made by the reeds (drones) that play a base bass sound, a bag that the player inflates by blowing air into it (and which is the "lung" of the instrument) and by a "Chanter" upon which the player creates the melody.
For issues, questions or requests, please write to our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by the support page http://www.nettn.com/english/support.php
1. gently blow into the microphone, the drones will start playing the typical background sound of the bagpipe;
2. touch one hole at a time to hear the notes;
3. keep an eye the air indicator, when the air is about to finish you will need to blow into the microphone again or the bagpipe will stop playing!
4. to stop the sound simply press the STOP button.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
- It is now possible to choose to hear the audio output from the loudspeaker or from the earpiece speaker
- The microphone sensitivity is now adjustable
This bagpipe app changed my life. Never have I felt so in touch with the motherland.
It's not at all a representation of the fingering system of a real bagpipe. It's much more like a piano or organ in its playing style; if I cover five holes, I get five pitches. This is not at all the behaviour of a bagpipe. This makes it unusable as a practice or composition tool.
This is the best app ever
I got it on my iPad, and it pisses everyone off! Get it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 19, 2015
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: NETTuno s.r.l.
- © 2012 NETTuno S.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.