BaiBoard - Collaborative Whiteboard
By LIGHTPLACES LIMITED
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BaiBoard enables users to collaborate, with synchronously and asynchronously. BaiBoard is currently available on Mac and IPad.
Note that BaiBoard on iPad has more features than the Mac version, including:
- PDF annotation currently only available on iPad.
- Saving as stencil feature currently only available on iPad.
- Push-to-talk and chat feature currently on available on iPad.
* Real-time, Collaborative, with easy-to-use drawing interface.
* Internet based services for collaborating, sharing, storing, viewing with drawing capabilities.
* A variety of drawing tools.
* Instant snapshots, storing and retrieval any stage of your drawing, all on-demand.
* All data (diagrams, chat history, snapshots) of meeting session are persistently stored. Your meetings can be stopped and restarted at any time.
* SSL connectivities, Password protected, Encrypted storage.
* No registration, No sign-up required.
* Collaborate with the BaiBoard iPad version.
What's New in Version 2.3
* Sticky note
* L/Z shaped line
Not sure what the some of the negative reviews are for (although they’re for a previous version - maybe it was buggy).
The app is great! Simple, clean interface. The lines are vector, you can even move them around.
Unlike some other apps (even photoshop) - there is NO delay when drawing many quick strokes (think a dashed line).
I wish this app cost money so i could support the developers.