The Def. Check-In app is a companion app for Bailbooks. The app allows a defendant to do their weekly or daily check-in for the bail bond agency whom they are on bond with.
-When you activate the check in/share location feature the app will continuously collect and share your location even while running in the background.
- After you enter pin code received from your Bail Agent the app will automatically send your current location to your Bail Agent upon checking-in using the app.
- This works even in background so you don't have to launch the app to notify your Bail Agent where you are.
- You can always disable background location reporting by turning off location services for the Bailbook app from the settings on your phone.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it's supposed to do
Never had any problems with the app, and I've been using it for about 3 months. Saves me a weekly trip to my bondsman's office.
Two bonds companies
I am going through two bonds companies that both use this app but they do not know how I can use it for both. Is there a way?
Worked for a while... now I get an error code.
- Gary Casso
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- All content Copyright © 2014, Ebondsman, LLC. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.