Balance Guide - Personal Account / Money Tracker
By Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track past and future spending with the awesome forecast feature!!
A guide to your account balance, simple to use and not aimed at accountants. Makes it easy to plan a budget and see the status of your account with upcoming bills and see where your money is going.
With Balance Guide you can quickly setup your recurring bills and deposits and produce a forecast of your finances for the months ahead. Later, you don't have to worry about entering all your transactions from your bank statement with the added bonus that you can easily correct your balance at any time.
- Multiple Accounts, transfer between account
- Setup recurring transactions for forecasting
- Forecast calendar
- Includes optimisation for larger iPhones.
- Clear / light colour scheme
- All accounts summary information (not available for iPhone 4s)
- Pie charts / graphs to show your financial status
- Backup / Restore with Dropbox
- Simple customizable of categories to group your transactions e.g. "Utility Bills"
- Tutorial / walk through showing you how to get started
- Help pages, if you need to read about functionality in more depth
- Correct balance at any time, so you don't need to enter all your transactions
- PIN security, to protect your information from prying eyes
Works great! *****
Let's you look ahead to see what will happen with your balance if you buy this or that. An awesome tool!
Balance guide *****
This is an awesome app, I love how I can transfer between accounts n they all sync with each other. I don't have to go to my checking & record what I want to save and then go my savings and put it in there as well. I would give it 10 stars if I could. :-}
Checkout our Demo video - http://youtu.be/3NrxZE_yFag
Balance Guide uses the default currency set on your device, so there’s no complicated setup / installation.
If you need help there are several methods available. Firstly, the tutorial, which is a kind of walkthrough. There’s also helps pages, providing in depth information.
How to ask questions and contact us -
- Email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
- Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/BalanceGuideApp
- Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/balanceguideapp
NOTE: We are unable to respond to bug reports left in reviews.
Each new version wipes out all old reviews so please take the time to leave a review for the new version. As it’s not possible to reply to reviews on the app store, please use the new feedback and survey features to tell us what you think. You can also join our beta programme and gain access to new features early.
What's New in Version 1.9.28
Remember to checkout the Balance Guide Facebook group where you read about upcoming features / updates or just to ask a question.
In this version the forecast calendar has been improved to address some issues across difference devices.
Several small bugs have also been addressed.
Belated New Years greetings for 2017.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 1.9.28
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd
- © Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.