Balance lets the world work together to encourage each other to get things done.
Sharing, encouragement, and exploring what others are working on around the globe are all baked-in from day 1. Feedback like comments, reactions, and 'nudging' other users to let them know you want them to keep going on their project help us all stay focused.
Right away, Balance lets you:
- Create projects
- Upload photos
- View your finished work as a slideshow (Great for picture-based projects like home improvements or crafts)
- Share your projects with the world, your friends, or keep them private.
- Nudge other users to let them know you want them to update their project
- Post comments on project updates (and reply)
- Reactions for project updates
- Share your project across Facebook, Twitter, SMS, or the rest of the internet.
- Bookmark projects
- Discover new projects to follow
- Push notifications
- Track all the activity among your friends and the world
- Color codes to know which projects you haven't worked on in a while
Logging in/registering was a little confusing. Its been redesigned to be easier.
Small bugs have been squashed
Ratings and Reviews
Love this. It's simpl enough that I don't feel overwhelmed with stupid features but still has what I need to track my work.
I've been using this to track some online classes I'm taking.
I like this new approach to your todo list. Totally cuts down on confusion when you're switching between projects. It's changed the way I work.
Love the simplicity of this PM app. It's great to see your workflow and the color indicators are helpful for seeing if you're on track or falling behind.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.