Balance • Personal Finance Tool with Bank Syncing
By Balanced Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**REQUIRES A SUBSCRIPTION STARTING AT $4.99/MONTH. USA ONLY.**
Balance is the fastest way for you to check all of your online bank accounts right from your menu bar. Designed for macOS, Balance securely syncs your account balances and transaction history so it is always available on your Mac.
With Balance you can:
• Connect all of your online accounts, from credit cards to PayPal
• See your account balances and transactions in one place
• Store your financial information on your computer
• Add rules for notifications on transactions
• Get insights into new and popular places where you spend
CONNECT TO 9,000+ BANKS, CREDIT CARDS & BROKERAGES
We use the industry-standard banking data service called Plaid to securely connect to all of your accounts. This service handles your usernames and passwords which allows Balance to sync your financial data directly to your Mac multiple times per day. Find out more about the backend service at: https://plaid.com
Lightning fast search across all of your data makes it easy to find past transactions. Quickly kick off searches for email receipts in Gmail or merchant names in Google.
CREATE RULES TO TRIGGER NOTIFICATIONS
Get notified about transactions that match conditions you care about. Set up rules that constantly scan your stream of transactions looking for matches.
GET INSIGHTS INTO YOUR SPENDING
See new places you spend money by week or month to identify unique merchants. Track where you spend the most money in total.
TOUCH ID & TOUCH BAR SUPPORT
Unlock Balance instantly with your fingerprint. Navigate your money and filter the transaction list using the Touch Bar.
LIGHT & DARK MODE
You will love the way Balance looks in your menu bar and we have designed the interface to look great in light and dark mode.
SIMPLE, SUSTAINABLE, SUBSCRIPTION PRICING
We offer three plans to cover the cost of data syncing and the ongoing development and improvement of Balance.
**All Plans have the same features. They only differ in the number of accounts you can add.**
Basic - $4.99/month or $49.99/year for 5 accounts
Medium - $9.99/month or $99.99/year for 10 accounts
Pro - $19.99/month or $199.99/year for 20 accounts
Subscriptions are charged to the credit card you have linked to iTunes Account. Your subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. If you want turn off auto-renewal, you can do so by going to your iTunes account and finding the Manage Subscriptions section. We provide a direct link to this from within the app. When you cancel a subscription or turn off auto-renewal, the app will still work until the end of your current billing period.
If you have any issue with the product whatsoever, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.9
** IMPROVEMENTS **
- Improved credit card support. We now show you what you've spent and how much more you can spend. We deserve credit.
- We rephrased the wording for the sync status. We check our data provider regularly, however they update their data every 4-24 hours depending on the bank. The new language tries to convey this to avoid confusion.
- Added the ability to send us feedback even if you are not a customer. This is helpful for people who are not sure about Balance or have an issue subscribing.
- Capitalize CVS to honor their detailed brand guidelines.
** FIXED **
- Have you tried clicking the reconnect button? Did it fail? Did you have to reconnect by removing it and re-adding because you have no open account slots? Yeah we thought that was annoying too. Now you can update account credentials no matter how many accounts you have.
If you have any questions, ideas or problems, please email us on email@example.com.
UPDATE: Excellent customer service, solid feature development
Let me start by saying this app is not perfect, but it’s the responsive and commited developers and support team that make it 5 stars in my book.
I started subscribing with earlier releases, and I’ve watched features be added. I really like the direction of the app, and it’s steady improvements.
It’s a simple app, but to be honest, that is the very reason I would recommend this over similar services like Mint. They aren’t trying to sell you any lines of credit or investment products, unlike the competition, they’re just trying to show you your data all together in one place, with the click of a button.
This app is great, I like how it shows my balances is not confusuing at all. I have tried different applicatuons and this one has the best layout. I would recommend for other to use. Custmer service is really good as well and very polite and fast to resolve an issue
Great app, really great support
This app runs smooth, has a great, logical interface, and it is more reliable than Mint. The monthly subscription is well worth it. In addition, the support team answers help requests incredibly fast and they are very helpful.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Balanced Software, Inc.
- © Balanced Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Monthly$4.99
- Medium Monthly$9.99
- Light Monthly$1.99
- Basic Annual$49.99
- Pro Monthly$19.99
- Medium Annual$99.99
- Pro Annual$199.99